A Conversation for The Manifesto for the Campaign to rename Thursday, "Thing"

I want to join the Thingites!!

Post 1

Plebis -- Wielder of Swords, Sayer of 'Sodit' and Thingite Arch Recruiting Sergent for the Grand Warlord Clive the Flying Ostrich [back from touring the universe]

I plebis, would like to join the glorious army of the Thingites as 'plebis-Sayer Of Sodit'. I would like to join as I believe that you have a rather valid point in renaming M****y as Sodit. For I, on numerous occasions, have awoken on this most accursed day, only to realize what day it was and exclaim my lamentable situation with a single utterance of "SOD IT!!!" then promptly return to bed.

Post 2

Clive the flying ostrich: Amateur Polymath | Chief Heretic.

A new recruit! Welcome. smiley - smiley

Plebis - Sayer of 'sodit!', hereby pro'claim'ed! smiley - smiley

*bangs gabble* smiley - wizard

Here is thy Regulation Titanium War-Spork smiley - spork with which you may attack the alarmclock and scratch of all days starting with "M" from any calendars you encounter. smiley - winkeye

Toddle along to the "no, no, no" thread (N3 for short - though there is *nothing* short about N3 - we just reached our 90,000 posting! smiley - bigeyes ) and introduce yourself, The Clan are very friendly with new firebrands for our cause.

Also, sharpen you nearst lartge knife and head over to the boardroom of Evil Plotting and General Mayhem (B.O.E) and engage in a little blood-letting if that's your thing.

Welcome to The Clan! smiley - biggrin

Clive. smiley - ok

Post 3

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Oops, then I'd better update, huh? (Not had time to even look at 3N for yonks, which our beloved Warlord should know, if he's had the time to read the extremely long thing in my journalsmiley - winkeye)

Hi, plebis! Have a mufflewhump.

Post 4

Shea the Sarcastic

No no no!!
Posted: Aug 10, 2006
1135 new posts, Last reply: 3 Hours Ago

Maybe I should wait for an even 2000 new posts before visiting again? smiley - winkeye

Post 5

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

It's only 89,000+smiley - tongueout

Post 6

Plebis -- Wielder of Swords, Sayer of 'Sodit' and Thingite Arch Recruiting Sergent for the Grand Warlord Clive the Flying Ostrich [back from touring the universe]

Why don't I appear on the clan roster? smiley - huh

Post 7

There's a critical mass delay. Shea (above) compiles the list and I (as owner of the page) have power over the 'edit' button. I'll update the roster with new recruits when Shea furnishes me with an up-to-date list.

Clive. smiley - smiley

Post 8

smiley - ok Just wondering, thanks.

Post 9

Don't panic. (and you're not the first to wonder. smiley - winkeye)

Post 10

Shea the Sarcastic

Oh yes ... the roster ... it's, um ... Hey, look! A smiley - spork!

smiley - run

Post 11

Ralph the Wonder Llama and André the dodo; Excrement Occurs

Don't let it get away! Seize it over here!

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more