A Conversation for The Manifesto for the Campaign to rename Thursday, "Thing"

The Last One To Post Here Wins

Post 33081

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

Dontbry, close to noon and time for a win

smiley - dragon

Post 33082

Ivan the Terribly Average

The same, 9:58pm, close to complete inebriation.

Time for a win.

*hic*

Post 33083

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

smiley - cheers mate!

I win while considering if dressing is an option

smiley - dragon

Post 33084

It is an option, yes, but some people prefer salad without dressing. smiley - silly

I win.

Post 33085

Salads....rarely...fresh meat is much better

I win

smiley - dragon

Post 33086

It's even better if it's cooked.

I win.

Post 33087

cynthesis

*giggles*

Good day dragon queen!smiley - rose
smiley - cheerupG'night Ivan!

smiley - sleepyI win...smiley - yawn

smiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - zzz

Post 33088

Well, you did, but now I win

smiley - dragon

Post 33089

airscotia-back by popular demand

Can't believe you kept the win for 8 hours smiley - dragon

I win.

Post 33090

...and now I win again...smiley - laugh

smiley - dragon

Post 33091

cynthesis

smiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - rosesmiley - bluebutterflysmiley - rosesmiley - orangebutterflysmiley - roseI smiley - zenWin.smiley - rosesmiley - orangebutterflysmiley - rosesmiley - bluebutterflysmiley - rose

Post 33092

Hi cyn! *waves*

I win

smiley - dragon

Post 33093

teri_whoo_77 *Goddess of Whoo* American Ambassador to the Council of Thing (Slightly Odd, Mostly Mellow, Rather Risque)

smiley - ta I want you all to know that my birthday was warmed by the good spirits I felt from here. I was too smiley - cdouble to actually claim any of my own wins, so I greatly appreciate your generosity in sharing with me.

Please remind me when it's your birthdays so I will remember to share the courtesy.

However, until then...... I win! smiley - diva

Post 33094

cynthesis

smiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - tongueoutsmiley - winkeyesmiley - tongueoutsmiley - winkeyesmiley - tongueoutsmiley - winkeyesmiley - tongueoutsmiley - winkeyesmiley - tongueout
smiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - winkeyesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - somersaultIsmiley - spaceW I N!!!smiley - somersaultsmiley - spacesmiley - winkeye
smiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - tongueoutsmiley - winkeyesmiley - tongueoutsmiley - winkeyesmiley - tongueoutsmiley - winkeyesmiley - tongueoutsmiley - winkeyesmiley - tongueout

Post 33095

Finally time for a win

smiley - dragon

Post 33096

I win, despite the best efforts of the servers to stop me. smiley - evilgrin

Post 33097

Yes, b****r servers!

I win just to show them...

smiley - dragon

Post 33098

cynthesis

I win smiley - crossin spite of those naughty ham(p)sters!

smiley - somersaultsmiley - musicalnotesmiley - sillysmiley - somersaultsmiley - musicalnotesmiley - sillysmiley - somersaultLa dee da dee deesmiley - somersaultsmiley - musicalnotesmiley - sillysmiley - somersaultsmiley - musicalnotesmiley - sillysmiley - somersault

Post 33099

I´ve more or less given up hootoo at this time of the day. Sometimes ité easier to sneak in from w*rk...i e less busy servers, but less time to lurk the threads...

...and I win

smiley - dragon

Post 33100

deathbychezegrater

hellosmiley - smiley

i winsmiley - smiley

good byesmiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more