A Conversation for The Manifesto for the Campaign to rename Thursday, "Thing"

Right! I'm in!

Post 1

Cabman Green

You people are absolutely right. Something must be done. It must be said that I'm not really completely one hundred percent sure that this is it, but it can't hurt. I shall be a loyal follower.

Right! I'm in!

Post 2

Clive the flying ostrich: Amateur Polymath | Chief Heretic.

Welcome Cabman Green My name is Clive and I'm sort of in chrage of this rag-tag mottley lot, if you want in we will be more than pleased to add you onto our roster.
don't worry - the idea grows on you, just ask anyone here. smiley - smiley (Wibble- you know it makes sense!)

Would you like to pick a title? We are very enthusiastic about awarding titlage here. If you want any inspiration, there is a pull-down menu on the manifesto pages above that lists all the Thingites plus their titles.

Once you've selected you title, I'll make it all official and stuff and that's it really. then we just sort of hang around here sowing the seeds of Revolution!

Clive smiley - biggrin

Right! I'm in!

Post 3

Shea the Sarcastic

And the pat-down ... don't forget the pat-down ...

Right! I'm in!

Post 4

Cabman Green

A title! Well, it's all happening so fast. If possible, I'd like to be known as "Official Thingite Inhaler of Nasty Exhaust Fumes and Other Noxious Substances." Someone has to do it.

Right! I'm in!

Post 5

Shea the Sarcastic

smiley - erm Well ... no ... no really ...

Right! I'm in!

Post 6

yes...something more pleasant perhaps? Official sniffer of daisessmiley - cheerup or stroker of puppiessmiley - dog, perhaps?
Just whatever, you do don't confuse the two! smiley - winkeye

Right! I'm in!

Post 7

Cabman Green

Surely the revolution isn't only about the pleasant. The unpleaseant tasks must be done as well. However, you're the warlord, if you think I should restrict myself to daisies and puppies, I will happily undertake the challenge. Now what's all this about a patdown?

Right! I'm in!

Post 8

well no, you're right there, it isn't. But if your happy with that..I was just thinking of, you know, long term career propects.

Right! I'm in!

Post 9

Shea the Sarcastic

Perhaps the good Cabman wishes to join the Suicide Squad?

Right! I'm in!

Post 10

Cabman Green

Actually, I'm not all that sure that my career goals have become so advanced.

Right! I'm in!

Post 11

Not a bad idea that Shea. Bob may have his first recruit!

So Cabman, how would you feel about that then?...signing up to the Thingite Suicide Sqaud as "Official Thingite Inhaler of Nasty Exhaust Fumes and Other Noxious Substances." smiley - smiley

Right! I'm in!

Post 12

Shea the Sarcastic

I like that! smiley - winkeye

Right! I'm in!

Post 13

Cabman Green

Well, alright. But only temporarily.

Right! I'm in!

Post 14

Shea the Sarcastic

Have you been gabbled yet, Cabman Green?

Right! I'm in!

Post 15

no! smiley - yikes my error..Real life kinda got i the way recently. i forgot to check this forum. smiley - flustered

Right! I'm in!

Post 16

Shea the Sarcastic

So make with the gabble, oh esteemed warlord! smiley - winkeye

Right! I'm in!

Post 17

*bangs gabble* smiley - wizard

Cabman Green - Official Thingite Inhaler of Nasty Exhaust Fumes and Other Noxious
Substances. Hereby proclaim'ed! smiley - smiley

Right! I'm in!

Post 18

Shea the Sarcastic

WOOHOO!!! ::: tosses Cabman Green-shaped confetti in the air :::

Right! I'm in!

Post 19

Cabman Green

er, sorry. I've been out of town.

woohooooo!

Right! I'm in!

Post 20

smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more