A Conversation for Southeast US Researchers' Group

Sign Me Up!!!!

Post 21

Amy: ear-deep in novels, poetics, and historical documents.

The old people in front of WalMart always scare me... just because they're supposed to be happy but they sure seem sullen.

Get to go back to Va for college orientation next week... wahoo!! smiley - biggrinsmiley - hug

Sign Me Up!!!!

Post 22

FairlyStrange

Amy † (ACE, Keeper, Muse, High Priestess)......LOL!!!!! Welcome to "The Bunch"! G.D. Yankees should be welcome, too!smiley - winkeye

Two Bit Trigger Pumping Moron (Veterans should visit the Barracks at A572799)......How'd you get to be "Official/Unofficial Greeter"!

You do a good job, by the way.....keep up the good work!smiley - biggrin

NM

Sign Me Up!!!!

Post 23

Two Bit Trigger Pumping Moron

If found Fred's post on Curator Chick's main page and redirected him here. I felt that since I led him here I should say hello as well.

Basically, no one else was doing it.

I've been hinking about cloning this page so that new information can be put online if Curator Chick doesn't return soon.

Sign Me Up!!!!

Post 24

Mucking around the mountains

I think they just don't like the virginians

Fred is a She

Post 25

Fred, the Incontinent Hamster

Hello there, I am actually female. I am not really a hamster either.

I assume that your handle is similarly jocular, not descriptive.

Fred is a She

Post 26

*** Disclaimer ***

For convience sake masculine pronouns are used and unless otherwise states are assumed to refere to both males and females.

Besides, I think that I can be excused for think that Fred might be a male. At least I hope I can.

Fred is a She

Post 27

Spoo Monkey

Welcome to the group, new peeps!
BTW 2bit, I think you've got a good idea there. I've been wondering where our beloved founder wandered off to. I'm guessing that she's home from shool and doesn't have internet access, or something like that. Or maybe she's just stuck in Virginia. Man, all those pesky Virginians do is stink up the place, anyway. Why, when I was born there I... wait a minute... HEY!

What school in VA are ya headed to, Amy? I'm at JMU at the moment.

Sign Me Up!!!!

Post 28

Since Curator Chick appears to be on an extended lunch, I've cloned this site at http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/A583760 so that we can have a site that is kept up to date.

Key: Complain about this post