A Conversation for Southeast US Researchers' Group

I'd be honored to join

Post 1

Thomas

I currently live in Oneida, Tennessee but was born deeper in the south in Centre, Alabama. I've got an article on Oneida at http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/A383555 and am currently working on one about Centre and the towns that I basically grew up in around there (Leesburg, Gadsden, and Huntsville mostly).

I'd much appreciate it if these criteria will help me join your group.


I'd be honored to join

Post 2

Spoo Monkey

Terriffic! All ya need to join is to say "hi", so I guess you're in already! smiley - smiley

Unfortunately, the founder/author of the group's page seems to have disappearred. We haven't been able to find her since the Guide got brought into the BBC fold. However, feel free to say hi to everyone, anyway. There are about 7 of us now, and you can track us all down in the forums (one linked from my page is "Meets In the Southeast").

welcome to the group!


I'd be honored to join

Post 3

Thomas

Thank you! It's great to be a part of the group. I hope that I can be a helpful part of the team.

And hi everyone!


I'd be honored to join

Post 4

Two Bit Trigger Pumping Moron

Since Curator Chick appears to be on an extended lunch, I've cloned this site at http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/A583760 so that we can have a site that is kept up to date.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more