A Conversation for Escape From Poco Island...

Search for Kes {Day 14}

Post 161

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

{{off topic}}
Hey everyone, I have opened a Beauty Shoppe at Village de la Vavoom {GOD's retirement village}.
After Survivor has finished, everyone involved in Survivor will get 50% discount - so do drop by & have a look around my beauiful cottage, with its lovely butterfly garden. Drinks are supplied, and there's a buffet permanently on the go...It's not just for the girls, I know how much you men love to be massaged, too!
Look forward to seeing you at: A415522
Thanks!

The Red Sea...

Post 162

Matthew Kershaw

* After constant 'bleeding' into the waterfall pool, the entire pool is now a red colour... *

The Red Sea...

Post 163

Saint Petunia (Patron Saint of Free Spirits, and Keeper of Treasure) (come see important info and links on my page)

*Petunia sees that the water has turned red. She curls up on a large moss-covered rock near the falls and takes a nap*

The Red Sea...

Post 164

stinkywigfiddle

*Kiddo runs to the pool*

TWEEEEETIEEEEE!!!

Oh sorry Petunia. Have you seen Tweet anywhere?

The Red Sea...

Post 165

Saint Petunia (Patron Saint of Free Spirits, and Keeper of Treasure) (come see important info and links on my page)

*Petunia sits up, startled*

Oh, it's just you, Kiddo. Nope, I haven't seen Tweet lately. I wonder why the water is all red? It's pretty creepy smiley - sadface. I'd leave here except that I'm expecting a delivery of sorts. Are you old enough to drink champagne? Oh, no matter, if you can eat hallucinagenic berries then a little champagne shouldn't hurt smiley - smiley.

The Red Sea...

Post 166

stinkywigfiddle

Kiddo: er... I don't think I'm old enough. I had never drank before the beach party.
I've been looking for Tweetie all over the place and can't find her. Everyone is upset and stuff.
There's new people here and I don't really know what's going on.
Why IS the water red?

The Red Sea...

Post 167

Archangel Tweetie (01/06/02...)

*Tweet peeks out from her hiding place on top of the waterfall*
*She has guilt over the worry she's caused, but she can't bring herself to move*
*Her eyes are red, her face tearstained*
*She still cannot accept the fact that she is pregnant*
*It doesn't *feel* right- she can't believe it*
*Suddenly, she seems to come to a decision*
*With the expression of one who knows that she is right, and that everything will soon be sorted out, she sets off for the hospital tent, red bikini shining in the moonlight...*

The Red Sea...

Post 168

stinkywigfiddle

Kiddo: What was that? Was that...? Tweetie! Hey Tweetie! Wait up!

The Red Sea...

Post 169

Matthew Kershaw

LOL!!! smiley - winkeye

The Red Sea...

Post 170

*Petunia sits and waits. Thinks perhaps she will not be getting any champagne or caviar smiley - sadface*

The Red Sea...

Post 171

*Still sitting and waiting. Drinks the last of the fresh water from her snakeskin canteen (I thought that would come in handy!). Considers sharing her suspicions that the contest was mostly a ruse for the officials to live it up. With no fresh water and no bribe of champagne and caviar, begins to devise plan of last resort (bad pun smiley - smiley) to sneak to the resort for needed water and caviar smiley - bigeyes. Looks about and finds a few fermented oranges on the ground near an orange tree. Eats the oranges and gets a bit tipsy, a dangerous state in which to be, especially being that her flower bikini is just hanging, as it were, by ever-weakening flower stems*

A passage to caviar...

Post 172

*Petunia begins dancing to some Hawaiian music playing inside her head. The alcohol has hindered her usual grace, and as she twirls madly about, she trips over a rock and falls against a nearby tree trunk, which opens slightly upon impact. What's this smiley - bigeyes? Peers inside. It's a polysterene tree hiding a secret passage! Pleased with this discovery, she goes to the water's edge, dips a stick into the red water and leaves a message on the side of a boulder:

roos, gon tu jeddee, last resort

Alcohol, in addition to affecting her grace, also affects her spelling. She changes out of the flowers, which at this point can no longer rightly be called a bikini. Tries to put on her safari outfit, the shirt of which she tipsily does a poor and incomplete job of buttoning up. Grabs a shrubbery to use as a disguise and enters the hidden passageway in a quest for the fabled caviar and champagne of the resort*

A passage to caviar...

Post 173

*GB silently follows....smiley - winkeye

A passage to caviar...

Post 174

*The passageway is dimly lit and has several other passages branching off from it. A passage is chosen by way of the one she staggers into, pulling the shrubbery along behind her*

A Passage To Nowhere...

Post 175

Matthew Kershaw

* MK wanders in and wonders why there are a mass of dying flowers beside the secret door in the nearest tree... *

* He gets out the small electronic device from his pocket and the door slams & a loud click is heard as the bolts slide into place... smiley - winkeye *

* He wanders over to the blood red pool, reaches down and cups his hands and drinks... *

* He then staggers away laughing out loud... *

A Passage To Nowhere...

Post 176

*Petunia staggers along the secret passage despite the hardship of there being no secret passages thread. Thinks she hears the faint clinking of champagne glasses in the distance and goes along in that direction*

A Passage To Nowhere...

Post 177

Matthew Kershaw

As I'm no longer here... how can I !!! smiley - winkeye

Oh...

Ah...

smiley - winkeye

* Although you could created it yourself... smiley - smiley *

M.K*

A Passage To Nowhere...

Post 178

*Senses that M.K* is no longer on the island, and feels a little sad smiley - sadface. Senses that he has taken the remaining prize money, and feels a lot miffed. Wonders why every time she meets a guy she likes, he crosses a large body of water smiley - fish. Decides to find a wealthy guy at the resort and make the best of things smiley - winkeye. Sees a little daylight and climbs a ladder to a polysterene tree, kicks it open and dons the shrubbery*

Pirate's Treasure

Post 179

Petunia - You don't need to find a wealthy guy.
Haven't you read the Hidden Beach thread???
There's treasure in that thread, and you can help yourself, then you'll be rich, and the guys will all come chasing after you!
How does that sound? smiley - smiley
btw If you need help digging it up, I am sure Kiddo or BED or eatsmice or ox, would be only too willing to help you!!!!
{They are still on the island somewhere!}
You go to Hidden Beach, and I'll see if I can rustle up some help with the digging....Go Girl!!! <")))><

Pirate's Treasure

Post 180

*Oh thanks, GB smiley - smiley. You really are a saint! Unfortunately, in her muddled state, Petunia has gone to the Jetty. I'll see whether I can send her to the Hidden Beach. I'm a bit behind on some of the threads since I wasn't online yesterday*

Key: Complain about this post

Search for Kes {Day 14}

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more