A Conversation for Escape From Poco Island...

Fred

Post 141

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

He has good taste.....he's with an Archangel now...smiley - winkeye


Airborne..........

Post 142

Eatsmice.

*A bird flying over the waterfall would have been intrigues to see a human shaped object streaking upwards from the forest.......*


iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

*Visible below is a scene of flying branches and vegetation......and a massive roar that can only mean that something is still alive......

and probably just a smidgeon hacked off with life*


Airborne..........

Post 143

Kes

*Enter Up Left - something looking like a high-speed Hunchback of Notre Dame. Actually, Kes carrying eatsmice, heading through, too fast to stop*
Peaceful! Yo! Peaceful!
*Exit Down Right*


Airborne..........

Post 144

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Thinks: Why is Kes carrying eatsmice? Did I miss something???


Let The Blood Run Free...

Post 145

Matthew Kershaw

* From the glint in the water, plumes of what appears to be blood cast towards the surface... *


Let The Blood Run Free...

Post 146

Peaceful Earthling {Keeper of So Many Stories}

* Yikes! [just a comment smiley - smiley] the lemur is moving around the island, looking for Kes, who is looking for her...

* Everyone seems a bit doomed... but then again, reality is always changing so much, one never knows...


Is Everyone Going Bananas ?!?

Post 147

Saint Petunia (Patron Saint of Free Spirits, and Keeper of Treasure) (come see important info and links on my page)

*Petunia has recovered sufficiently to leave the hospital tent. She finally notices the three sprouted bananas and climbs to get them. Just as she is reaching for the bananas, a large tarantula amidst the banana bunch startles her* Aaaaiiiieeee! *Falls to the water. Sploosh!*


Is Everyone Going Bananas ?!?

Post 148

Saint Petunia (Patron Saint of Free Spirits, and Keeper of Treasure) (come see important info and links on my page)

*Thinks the tarantula: diving to the water? Gee, I never thought about doing that. I wonder if it's fun. It looks like fun. I wonder why she left so suddenly?*


Spiders & .....Day 12

Post 149

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

GB heard Petunia's cry and, satisfied that she had covered the hatchery sufficiently, took off from the beach, and was flying overhead the moment that Petunia hit the water.
GB dove in as gracefully as a kingfisher collecting his breakfast.
She grabbed Petunia around her waist, scooped her up into her arms, shot out of the water and deposited Petunia on her feet, just as the latter started spluttering...."...there was a BIG sp...sp...."
Calm down, Petunia, you're alright, now! Look, here's your bananas! Take them back to your camp. I have to go, goodbye.
*flutter of wings


Let The Blood Run Free...

Post 150

Saint Petunia (Patron Saint of Free Spirits, and Keeper of Treasure) (come see important info and links on my page)

*Petunia swims to the shore. The tarantuala jumps from the banana tree to the water*
Tarantula: Weeee!!! *Splish!*
Petunia: Aaaahhhh! The spider's following me!
*The tarantuala see the plumes of blood rising toward the surface of the water, and frightened smiley - sadface, swims to shore. Petunia scrambles back up the banana tree, and keeping a close eye on the tarantula which has got on a rock to sun itself, she gets the bananas and brings them down. Petunia sees the red plumes rising in the water and decides that this is a good time to go explore the hilltops. She places half a banana near the rock, for the tarantula, for being so nice as to not bite her, heads off for the hilltops*


Let The Blood Run Free...

Post 151

Saint Petunia (Patron Saint of Free Spirits, and Keeper of Treasure) (come see important info and links on my page)

Simulpost. Pick whichever version of events that you prefer. smiley - smiley


Let The Blood Run Free...

Post 152

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

smiley - smiley


Let The Blood Run Free...

Post 153

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

another two new universes smiley - winkeye


Let The Blood Run Free...

Post 154

Archangel Tweetie (01/06/02...)

Oh man. Another two?


Let The Blood Run Free...

Post 155

Peaceful Earthling {Keeper of So Many Stories}

* This gives the pink lemur, [still a scientist, still trying to win the million dollars], a very good idea...

Now, what if -- after saving my good friends - and some of the nice Cragis, and some of the nice marshalls... if I destroy... WAIT!...

NOTE: add animals + plants to list of 'to be saved'...

...Anyway... this way, I can destroy the Jetty TWICE!!!!

A wicked laugh is to be heard... luckily, no one is around, only the humanesque trees, which tremble, to their very roots...

But!!! I'll have to save Kes first, of course...


Let The Blood Run Free...

Post 156

Will Jenkins (Dead)

*Green light*
Destroy the Jetty??? Did I miss something?
*Green light*


Let The Blood Run Free...

Post 157

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Destroy the Jetty?
I must have missed that too....smiley - sadface


Let The Blood Run Free...

Post 158

Peaceful Earthling {Keeper of So Many Stories}

* Peaceful, no longer a lemur, is still recovering at yapong camp.

* Though still a bit paranoid, she's given up her plans to destroy the jetty...

* While still a lemur, she'd found her hidden agenda, and that idea had been part of her plan... but now, she had grander schemes, like finding the real statue of the Maltese Falcon, which was, surely, hidden somewhere in the temple grounds...

* But -- the fact that everything was occurring on [at least] two universes at the same time did not leave her brilliant and limited mind - not for a nano-second...


Let The Blood Run Free...

Post 159

Peaceful Earthling {Keeper of So Many Stories}

* The nano-second was over.

* She'd forgotten already.


Search for Kes {Day 14}

Post 160

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Hiya Peaceful!
Come on, let's go look for Kes.....there's less than a week left, and I think you two have some talking to do!!!
Thinks: I may have to call Cupid in on this one! smiley - winkeye


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more