A Conversation for Escape From Poco Island...

Survivor - Tribal Council...

Post 1

Matthew Kershaw

* Here the trees stretch out overhead. You feel a chill in your bones just venturing into this ancient place. There are a number of small idols of some forgot prior inhabitants of the Island. They stare back menancingly to ward off anyone who would come to destroy the pristine surrounds... *

* A number of torches are lit here denoting all the competitors... *

Post 2

Matthew Kershaw

* A small water canister is half buried in the ground here. Although dirty & rusted it appears to be able to hold enough for one person for three days... *

Post 3

ox

*ignores filthy water receptical and takes a torch back to hillside to light a beacon fire*

New Marshall...

Post 4

Matthew Kershaw

* M.K casually sticks up a notice saying... *

Galaxy Babe is now officially a Marshall.

Weather Update...

Post 5

GOD

Oh...Ummm. Hmmm...Yes, Hello !!! smiley - smiley

I'm GOD-almighty, and may I suggest if you don't know who I am, don't expect any favours when you're dying of starvation... !!! smiley - bigeyes

Anyway, the next few days will bring a little bit of this and an awful lot of that, so be prepared... smiley - winkeye

Well at least something in that vein !!!

* HE ponders the 'whether vain' joke...Pass *

Well, the wind will pick-up from time to time, but there are no signs of rain... smiley - smiley

So GoOD LucK !!! smiley - smiley

smiley - fish - Simply, High Spirited.

Post 6

Archangel Big 'Evil' Dan

*grabs the water canister, wondering why nobody else took it.*

Weather Update...

Post 7

Archangel Tweetie (01/06/02...)

*feels a chill in her bones just entering this place*
*pulls her coat over her shoulders*
Hello God- fancy seeing you here. I hope you'll be protecting your *only* female Archangel on this...
*realises that God-forsaken is not an appropriate adjective here*
...island.
*flutters eyelashes*
*grabs the water cannister and clicks her fingers*
*there's a flash of light and suddenly the cannister is perfectly clean*
Gosh, I wonder how that could have happened...

Water Canister...

Post 8

Matthew Kershaw

* Its truly amazing what the powers of the mind can do. They can make you believe in little pixies that mischeiviously clean dirty water canisters... smiley - winkeye *

Mushrooms...

Post 9

Matthew Kershaw

* Overnight this damp place has proceeded to be covered in little mean looking mushrooms of a very pungent nature. Enough in fact for 10 portions, if a secondary set of hands can be persuaded to harvest... *

Mushrooms...

Post 10

Kes

*en route from nut gathering to camp...*
I wonder if they're edible?
*picks the mushrooms (after putting down laden anorak) and store them in anorak pocket. Checks notes against "Edible fungi of the world - Mauritius sea mail centenary issue" They are exactly like the tropical breakfast delicacy mushroom.
... and so back to camp*

Mushrooms...

Post 11

Matthew Kershaw

smiley - winkeye

Mushrooms...

Post 12

Archangel Zax

Idol...

Post 13

Matthew Kershaw

* You have the strangest feeling someone has moved the large Idol resting in this place... *

* You try to supress this thought, because of the sheer weight such an idol would be... *

* Still, it does make the hairs on the back of one's neck stand on end... smiley - bigeyes *

Idol...

Post 14

ox

*looks around for more mushrooms because with shifting idols ox is convinced the mushrooms must be hallucinagenic*

Idol...

Post 15

ox

smiley - winkeye

Idol...

Post 16

stinkywigfiddle

*Kiddo wanders into the clearing, carrying a pointed stick in his right hand and a coconut in his right. He jumps suddenly when he sees the idols*

This place is kind of eerie.

Idol...

Post 17

Matthew Kershaw

* Ox is overtaken by the wacky notion that Kiddo must be some kind of ancient spirit in battle armour bearing down on her... *

* A shower of pours continue to climb their way into the streams of sunlight peering through the canopy... *

Idol...

Post 18

ox

*Ox is aware that Kiddo is Kiddo and is not in the least intimidated by the hopping idols and shower of...what was that a shower of?*

Hey, Kiddo! Don't let it spook you...in RL they practice Santeria in my neighborhood. Come over to the hillside.

Idol...

Post 19

Matthew Kershaw

* The S...pores smiley - winkeye give off a pungent aroma in this place, especially since the temperature of midday releases them to travel on the winds. The properties infact make it difficult to discern just what are mere shadows & what is real... *

* A shape 'slithers' towards Kiddo's leg... *

Idol...

Post 20

Saint Petunia (Patron Saint of Free Spirits, and Keeper of Treasure) (come see important info and links on my page)

*Petunia wanders in. Hoping that she can eat something while here besides roast snake. She suddenly has an idea for a recipe to try when she gets home, using snake, spam and water chestnuts. She is close to delirium, having accidentally whiffed some snake venom*

Key: Complain about this post