A Conversation for Harry Potter

The Weasleys

Post 121

Greta_9, Keeper of the 4/4 Beat and Deep Sexy Basslines, in a strange condition

Somebody said it earlier, but Sophie Thompson would probably be the best choice of actress for Rita Skeeter. I saw her in Emma the other day and she's just great smiley - smiley

The Weasleys

Post 122

friendlywithteeth

smiley - smiley

The Weasleys

Post 123

Catwoman

If she's the one I think, then yes, definitely. The motormouth thing works well.

Sirius Black

Post 124

Waylander101

Ihave it on good authority (well a picture in The Sun) that Sirius Black will be played by Gary Oldman

Sirius Black

Post 125

Catwoman

yeah, i know, that has already been confirmed. i think he's do quite well. he's about the right age to match alan rickman (avoiding argument about how old they all should be). i want to see pics of lupin now, and peter pettigrew.

Sirius Black

Post 126

Hugh Jackman would've been so much better *sigh*

Sirius Black

Post 127

Catwoman

too young, and too muscly to have been languishing in azkaban for 11 or so years

Sirius Black

Post 128

OK, Jackman for Lupin then (he's done Wolverine before and he has the right kind of rugged good looks.)

Sirius Black

Post 129

Geoff Taylor - Gullible Chump

Lupin will be played by David Thewliss, and Pettigrew by Timothy Spall (I think)

Thank my son for this link...
http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/pictures/galleries/newsid_3111000/3111171.stm

Sirius Black

Post 130

Was Thewliss even mentioned in this thread in connection with Lupin? I think so. Excellent casting choice, methinks. Not too sure about Oldman, though.

The Weasleys

Post 131

just plain ole tigger

ha i see you all put ralph fiennes for sirius and he ended up playing voldamort
lmao

The Weasleys

Post 132

Mireri

Well, this (http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Sirius_Black) says that Sirius Black was born in 1959, and so would be 34 (1993-1959 = 34).

Key: Complain about this post