A Conversation for Tequila Slammers

DVD, WHY THE DIFFERENT FORMATS?

Post 21

FrEaK_wAvE

You people are sick.

Post 22

The Great Gonzo

Sick is such a strong word. Its not like they're saying that during the act of sexual intercorse they would remove their partners digits with a pair of pliers and then cut open their stomach and gorge on their flesh young blood. No officer I told you It wasn't me.

Removed

Post 23

Boab

This post has been removed.

Bit Dull

Post 24

Ac-1D

Where are you sitting now? If it's by a bar I'll sit next to you.

Right.

Ten Tequila Slammers thanks.

Bit Dull

Post 25

Tomthumb (43028)

I couldn't be bothered to read this whole discussion because it's far too long and mostly irrelevant.

In fact it's even longer and more irrevelant now.

WHY THE DIFFERENT FORMATS?

Post 26

Arfie

Forgieners create different formats
Different formats are evil
therefore forgieners are evil

draw your own conclusions from that (unless, of course you're forgien)

Post 27

Tomthumb (43028)

Is forgiening some cunning take on tradional forgery or is simple the way foreigners spell foreign?

Belgium are in the same DVD zone as Britain and you can't get much foreigner than the Belgians, not without straining really hard anyway.

Post 28

Jan^

I suspect that you are either for gien or against gien, much like the Euro really. Xenophobia may be derived from the Greek, but it is alive and well in English-speaking countries. I find this very sad, welche Schade, quelle tristesse, santo cielo, smiley - sadface .

Post 29

Boab

How many foreigners does it take tochange a lightbulb?

Who cares? As long as they do it in their own country.

Post 30

Tomthumb (43028)

Why shouldn't you wear russian pants?

Because Chernobyl Fallout

Stopping to eat the flowers

Post 31

Global Village Idiot

I'm certainly not foreign. You may be, or not.

See that "www" at the top of the page? Know what the first two "w"s mean? World-wide. I would suggest that all the people who hate any other people on the basis of geographical origin go and find another forum on the "lew" (little Englander web) or their local equivalent and let us get on with relating to people, not racial stereotypes.

Mind you, it's not much fairer to hate people on the basis of weight, IQ or interestingness - don't sleep with them, avoid their company, refuse to buy dairy produce from their country, it's a free world (for we lucky few, at least) - but surely there's enough hatred out there already?

Post 32

Swiv (decrepit postgrad)

I'm not foreign, but i am confused.
How did this forum get from tequila slammers to DVD's to foreigners?
I need a drink, but i think i'll have a tequila sunrise. I'm also thirsty as well.

Post 33

Ginger The Feisty

I'm surprised comments like those above have been left in this forum by the powers that be, after all aren't they against THE RULES!

Post 34

Swiv (decrepit postgrad)

What rules?
Where rules?
Who rules?
I need to know so I can be defiant

Post 35

Ginger The Feisty

The rules you got when you joined - check your e mail

Post 36

Swiv (decrepit postgrad)

Ahhhh.
the rules that are nearly as unoriginal as me.
I remember.
i go find again

Post 37

Boab

Ginger, Swiv, there are no Rules!

Its every man (or bird) for himself.

No Surrender!

Post 38

FrEaK_wAvE

Since writing the article I have changged my mind, dont bother doing sllammers,,, jusst drink it neat ffrom a sprite bottle as ii am doing, I think i maaaay go and vomit some blood now, DVD's?
the yuppies networking god loves his children OOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOoooooooooooOOOOOO byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Post 39

Proff

Because they can Ripp You Off, I have the basic Maplin player, it plays all the regions no problem. And the latest one sounds as good as the picture it delivers. The disc imports are jolly good value at the moment. So pop along to your nearest Maplin store and two fingers up to the establishment!

Yeah.

Post 40

Kallahan

That wasn't the trench coat mafia

Key: Complain about this post