A Conversation for Tequila Slammers

shooters

Post 1

Researcher 197440

A nice way to mask the fact that you're just trying to get drunk ASAP is to play this game which I call Mexican roulette. It's best done while sitting with some serious drinking buddies at a round table.
You'll need a kid's revolver with toy blasting caps (in Belgium they're red, circular and hold between 6 and 15), some shot glasses, salt, lime wedges and of course... tequila. "Shoot" each circle of caps untill only 1 or 2 caps, preferably not adjacent ones, remain.

Now the fun part starts: pass the revolver round the table, letting each person pull the trigger once, pointing the revolver at their head for theatrical effect.
(remember: these are TOY blasting caps, they only make a small bang and have no explosive effect whatsoever)
If you get a blank cap, nothing happens. If there's a small 'bang' you drink a shot of tequila.
Et voila, a totally random and fun way to get drunk together.
oh, DO use salt and lime wedges: the salt takes away the usually *godawfull* taste, limes 'll make your arteries expand thus enhancing the, already impressive, alcoholic effects of tequila.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more