Hangar 41: More Shady Deals

Post 181

F F Churchton

Alright lads and lasses!!!

Post 182

The Masque of the Red..., Emperor of Planet X

*A hologram of the Masque appears*

Lady and gentlemen. Apparently some have seen fit to use my establishment to solicit buisness for themselves. This is strictly against policy here in Hangar 41, which is my private property. Untill I return from my present buisness, Sea is completely in charge here. If any person, persons, thing, things, etc. attempt to use this Hangar for their own purposes, or in any manner not sanctioned directly by Sea or myself, the security system will, unfortunately, have to be activated. Sea has the access codes, but I am officially closing the premisis now, until such time as she or I see fit to reopen this establishment. Please leave any messages or requests with the answering service at the door. Understand that the lazers, death rays, killer robots, and anti-matter mini-missiles used in the security system for this Hangar are the finest in the Galaxy. My clients deserve the best, even when I'm finished with them.

Goodbye.

*All enterances and exits begin to slam shut, one by one, leaving anyone who isn't quick enough stuck inside.*

Post 183

Mystrunner

Well. Fine.

*Mystrunner calmly walks towards the exit, which slams shut. He, however, continues to walk, and as he draws nearer to the door, it begins to groan, and slowly baloon outwards, at last tearing off its hinges and falling to the ground. Mystrunner steps over it, and leaves.*

Post 184

*A robot quietly rises out of a crate with orders to destroy the vandal who damaged the hangar. Three more rise out of the crate and begin repairing the door.*

Post 185

Mystrunner

*Mystrunner pauses, and turns about.*

Post 186

*The robot reaches Mystrunner, and demands an explaination.*

Post 187

Mystrunner

*Frowns*

It was closed. Now it is open. What could be the problem?

Post 188

*Robot prints out a fine for damages to the door. It simultaneously arms it's multi-function cataclysmic torture device mark 2.

Post 189

Mystrunner

*Looks at the paper, then peers at the robot from beneath his cloak. Without taking his eyes off the robot, he reaches a hand behind his back, and pulls out a pouch. The gentle clink is heard, with those lovely undertones that only gold can make.*

... for the door, and, if you are interested, for the robot as well.

Post 190

F F Churchton

Hurry up will ya, I'm eating a tikka sandwich here and the source is spilling on the floor and my new Kevlar dress is stained!!!

Post 191

*Robot Beeps*

Hello! I am Bot MX13-00X. I have been re-assigned into your service. Please note this owner's manual.

*The Robot's device is disarmed, and the gold transports itself into the hangar*

Post 192

Mystrunner

*Looks at the owner's manual, and motions for the robot to follow him.*

Post 193

*the bot does so*

Assume that the bot is under your command now.

Post 194

F F Churchton

Can I have one!!!

Post 195

*The Voice of Lenore, the Masque's computer AI, speaks*

[LENORE]: Please be more specific. One what?

Post 196

F F Churchton

A little robot to do stuff, so I don't have to, I know its sheer laziness but it's better than grafting, init!!!

Post 197

[Lenore]: Please specify what functions you wish your robot to perform. What modules would you require? Anti-mater ray? Rail gun? Detention-quality grip? Interference-proof microprocesor? Televangelism?

Post 198

F F Churchton

Can I have one of those ferry things that sort of fly around wearing a skirt and one of those black swirly things that sort of sucks in matter, anti-matter and mesons!!!

Key: Complain about this post