A Conversation for H2G2 Space Centre

Hangar 41: More Shady Deals

Post 161

Angelo Deth- The marginally less well known Death... oh and master of Jenga!!

*A man in a shaby trench coat saunters into the hanger. He lowers his hood to reveal a skeletal head.*

[deth] hmmmmmm.... ummmmm..... can i- ..... can i get a .45 Desert Eagle with genuine pearl handle, extended barrel, double hinged clip and the 100 meter laser scope? oh, and a leather shoulder holster with the spare cartridge straps? Actually, make it a double holster (reversed, behind the back) and add a second Desert Eagle with the same specifications..... oh and three crates of depleted uranium hollowtip magnesium bullets please...


Hangar 41: More Shady Deals

Post 162

So Long and Thanks for all the Fish(Deceased)

not a S.C.Y.T.H.E? *looks at deth dissapointed* how bout a S.C.Y.T.H.E MKII?


Hangar 41: More Shady Deals

Post 163

Angelo Deth- The marginally less well known Death... oh and master of Jenga!!

[deth] no thank you.... i'm happy with a pair of eagles... oh and i may not have a fancy weapon such as that, but... *in a blur he pulls a staff from his cloak and slams its butt to the ground*

*The curved sickle blade on the end of deth's scythe burns with an unholy black flame*

[deth] no fancy triggers, but still rather effective....


Hangar 41: More Shady Deals

Post 164

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)

[in a 13th warrior type voice]

When you're finished with that, can I give it to me daughter?


Hangar 41: More Shady Deals

Post 165

So Long and Thanks for all the Fish(Deceased)

oh I thourght it was gonna be some thing special, I've got 4 crates of those in the back


Hangar 41: More Shady Deals

Post 166

Angelo Deth- The marginally less well known Death... oh and master of Jenga!!

*Deth's eyes narrow*

[deth] *To the hanger* What is the policy about fighting in this establishment?


Hangar 41: More Shady Deals

Post 167

So Long and Thanks for all the Fish(Deceased)

do as you wil but tidy up afterwards I think


Hangar 41: More Shady Deals

Post 168

Angelo Deth- The marginally less well known Death... oh and master of Jenga!!

*glares at slatfatf*

[deth] i would like to hear that from the manager of this establishment before i dismember you...


Hangar 41: More Shady Deals

Post 169

So Long and Thanks for all the Fish(Deceased)

look mate you can't kill me I'm immortal, I'm a bloody angel like your good self(for any one who doesn't knoe death is Azreal and Azreal is an angel, only bloke to get the dirt for adam, the other seraphs refused to do it)


Hangar 41: More Shady Deals

Post 170

soeasilyamused, or sea

*the fighting men notice sea leaning up against a crate near the wall*

[sea] boys, boys! calm down... i'm sure red wouldn't want you destroying any of his weapons.

*she turns to deth*

[sea] if you're waiting for his go-ahead to kill slatfatf, you may be waiting a while. red hasn't been online for 2 weeks, last i checked. but you guys should feel free to take the fight elsewhere... make your own private battle forum, if need be.

*sea adresses all three*

[sea] until red returns, i'm afraid i'll have to ask you boys to behave. and don't touch anything.


Hangar 41: More Shady Deals

Post 171

So Long and Thanks for all the Fish(Deceased)

I wasn't gonna fight, any way some of those are mine


Hangar 41: More Shady Deals

Post 172

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)

I've been making good use of my time......

*continues filling another magazine with a bluish hazed bullet, the others are safely tucked away*


Hangar 41: More Shady Deals

Post 173

Angelo Deth- The marginally less well known Death... oh and master of Jenga!!

[ooc] ummmmmmmmm.... Azreal isn't the angel of death, he never was.... and i find yet another person that wants a theological debate, i'm beginning to regret this character choice

[deth] *to sea* as you wish Mistress.... *deth bows and leaves the hanger in a flurry of hooves, his Hrulgin mount rears up once before dissapearing into the shadows*


Hangar 41: More Shady Deals

Post 174

soeasilyamused, or sea

*sea nods, dusts her hands, then goes to have a peek at the inventory*


Hangar 41: More Shady Deals

Post 175

So Long and Thanks for all the Fish(Deceased)

muslim angel of death, any way sea I shouldn't bother most of this is undeclared


Hangar 41: More Shady Deals

Post 176

Mystrunner

*A door opens off to one side, and Mystrunner slides in.*


Hangar 41: More Shady Deals

Post 177

† - Darth - †

Goooog morning mystrunner *looks up* oh my name appears to have changed, Darth sounds so much better than slatfatf dontcha think? any thing I can do for you?


Hangar 41: More Shady Deals

Post 178

Mystrunner

*Looks up.*

I don't believe we've met before, have we?

No, I don't recall. I'm looking for a client.


Hangar 41: More Shady Deals

Post 179

† - Darth - †

you appear to make habit of hanging around in rafters as I recall, any way, what sort of client?


Hangar 41: More Shady Deals

Post 180

Mystrunner

One who might have use of my own personal services...


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more