A Conversation for Greebo's Party!!!

Greebo Needs You!!

Post 101

GreeboTCat

Hey Oh Spiky One... glad you could make it... ~grin~... Poor Fiery One... will she be on line for the crimbo???

Just muck in... hmm... not sure if we should let you lose with the brandy though... but then... you could always ask Courtesy38.. for the miracle Milkshake hangover cure... ~bigger grin~

Oh christmas tree... oh christmas tree...
How fine you look, with a grinny cat on top of thee... ~grin~

Greebo Needs You!!

Post 102

SPINY (aka Ship's Cook)

Isn't that a little uncomfortable...? smiley - smiley

Greebo Needs You!!

Post 103

Gw7en, Voice of Chaos (Classic)

I suppose that it depends entirely upon how the kitty is on the tree... careful, Greebo, I think I see his point! smiley - winkeye

Greebo Needs You!!

Post 104

GreeboTCat

It all depends on how much me has to drink... ~grin~... Oh by the way.. Oh Spiky One... me needs someone to help with the cheese and pineapple on sticks... ~wicked grin~... any suggestions???...

Greebo Needs You!!

Post 105

Wilson Brown-Bear (PSoDL)

Why am I sitting in a corner with a hat on my head???

smiley - sadface WbB

Greebo Needs You!!

Post 106

SPINY (aka Ship's Cook)

Oh all right - go on with the cheese. As long as I get enough drink I don't care!

Gosh, look in the corner - a talking bear.

Greebo Needs You!!

Post 107

Oh wow! Look at the smilies! smiley - smileysmiley - winkeyesmiley - bigeyessmiley - fishsmiley - sadface

Greebo Needs You!!

Post 108

msmonsy

yes smiley - smiley i love them all!! smiley - bigeyes
they are great!! smiley - winkeye
though after christmas these messages will look a bit odd i suppose smiley - sadface
but hey! i will enjoy them while i can smiley - smiley
just one thing....why not the fish??? smiley - fish
monsy smiley - fish

Greebo Needs You!!

Post 109

Beeblefish

*Beeblefish wakes up with a start and realises he hasnt written a thing, there are other changes too ... he was sure the Teddy Bear sitty beside him wasnt drinking egg nog when he passed out, that plus all the smileys seem to have taken on a holiday flair*

Yawn! This writing is hard work! Someone hand me some of that holiday cheer.

What else you need Greebo!

Greebo Needs You!!

Post 110

Courtesy38

*wakes up from a chocolate shake comma*

Wow, a talking bear, ... would you like a shake? I'm making one for myself so no bother smiley - smiley

The smileys are great smiley - bigeyes

*gets busy with some serious shake making*

Courtesy

Greebo Needs You!!

Post 111

Hey, pass those shakes around! smiley - winkeye

Cheer up, WBB! Please! You're only in the corner 'cause none of us have started dancing yet! smiley - smiley

*walks up and kisses the side of WBB's muzzle*

Good question about the fishies, monsy. I really liked the skellington fishies...

Greebo Needs You!!

Post 112

msmonsy

yea, i was hopin' for an angelfish or something but oh well smiley - sadface
guess we can't have it all smiley - winkeye
these are great though so i am not complaining smiley - bigeyes
monsy smiley - fish

Greebo Needs You!!

Post 113

Lonnytunes - Winter Is Here

Marinated raw fish and beer. Christmas food of champions smiley - fish

Yes please smiley - bigeyes

Greebo Needs You!!

Post 114

TechnicolorYawn (Patron Saint of the Morally Moribund)

Hi everyone! Sorry I'm late!

I just got back from a booze-cruise over to France. I've got a Tranny-Van parked out the front with enough beer, wine, champagne and party nibbles to provide for the proverbial five thousand. Can anyone give me a hand bringing it in?

Greebo Needs You!!

Post 115

Dr E Vibenstein (You know it is, it really is.)

Nice one, except there are 30,000 of us... smiley - smiley I'll give you a hand!

Greebo Needs You!!

Post 116

Menza

And the F&F is always availiable in an emergency. smiley - smiley

Greebo Needs You!!

Post 117

GreeboTCat

WOWWWWWWWWWW... looksee all the drinkies... ~grin~... Thanks for the offer of top ups from the Forum and Firkin... think we might need them... ~grin~

Greebo Needs You!!

Post 118

Gwennie

You actually want to hear my kids sing???? Good heavens! That cheese may be put to good use in everyone's ears once Mair & Christopher start to sing..... They've both got nastry coughs at present which is why I've not been around for a few hours, so take cover if they start to cough!

Smashing party Greebo! Thanks for letting me bring t'kidlets - they're getting slightly bored waiting for Santa to deliver the goods!

Greebo Needs You!!

Post 119

Aeli's mistress

Hi there,

smiley - smiley Just wondering if anyone here needs any pizza. I was just doing the rounds checking to see what's going on with the Christmas cheer.

Oh, and I've got some Bailey's Irish cream too, if someone wants something to go with the pizza, although I've ben hearing a lot about the wonderful Chocolate milkshake.

smiley - winkeye

Greebo Needs You!!

Post 120

GreeboTCat

Hellooooooooooo ... thankyou for the pizza's and Bailey's... me is sure they will come in handy... ~grin~

Key: Complain about this post