Ioreth (on hiatus)

Thanks.

Good Morning

Post 82

Irving Washington - Gone Writing

Hmmmm.... *cleans filter on IIEM*

Large coffee, please

*gets a large coffee*

Seems to work now! *drinks coffee* I'll need that. Got a show tonight and work to do as well.

~Irving

Good Morning

Post 83

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

*walks back in and looks delighted*
Hey, everybody's back! I've been over to Joanna's and brought back some fresh donuts.

Doctor J, Ioreth, Irv -- good to see y'all.

Good Morning

Post 84

Researcher 99947

good luck on both counts smiley - winkeye

*also said when relative is up for trial

Good Morning

Post 85

saffire

hello do you know how long it took me to find this place?!?!?!?!
ill have a steamy caramel macchiato thank you very much

Good Morning

Post 86

Researcher 99947

ooh... that sounds good... what's in it?

*taps foot impatiently as has not received his cherry sode smiley - sadface

Good Morning

Post 87

Oh Sporky, I didn't see you. Hi!
I think Irv said he had places to go IRL, so he cleaned out the IIEM, and we're on autopilot.

saffire, were you in limbo while the masses all tried to log on at the same time?

Or just lost?

Good Morning

Post 88

I think maybe Saffire continues to look through all the threads until she finds the current one. She's an original regular, from back before I updated the Aroma page links regularly smiley - winkeye
A Steamy Caramel Macchiato includes espresso, milk froth, and caramel. That's it.

Oh, and Sporky, Lil's quite right. When I go off IRL, I put the Infinite Improbability Espresso Machine (IIEM) on autopilot, so that it will serve you on its own smiley - smiley

~Irving

Good Morning

Post 89

PS-- logging off for the evening smiley - sadface The IIEM is set on Autopilot smiley - smiley

Good Morning

Post 90

BluesSlider

Hi IIEM, how are you today? I'll have a quad espresso, please. Just because it's a machine doesn't mean you shouldn't be polite smiley - smiley

Good Morning

Post 91

Doctor Doughnuts

Since this is an infinite improbability espresso machine, everyone in the universe should acquire their espresso the moment they want one. Not a bad idea. I wonder what happens if we use a cup of our improbable espresso as the strong Brownian motion producer instead of a cup of tea?

Good Morning

Post 92

mari-rae(tee reads: (entangled in cardboard boxes, please send tape...)

Hello, everyone! This is my first visit to the cafe. Is that machine safe? Or should I place my order at the counter?

Good Morning

Post 93

I think you can be anywhere in the cafe as long as it can here you. It seems to be a kind of wishful-thinking machine. I wonder if it works in subjunctive? And welcome to the cafe!

Would that I had an Asteroid Lil Special!
*special arrives with apple spice donut on a wooden plate*

Say, Irv, don't you think this thread is getting a bit ... long? smiley - winkeye

Good Morning

Post 94

Garius Lupus

Hello, folks. Just read the backlog (pant, pant).

Sorry to wake you, Lil, when we brought in the ... erm... package the other night - Ampton dropped his end. I might be time for a little "maintenance" work on him.

IIEM, I'd like one of those caramel things, please.

Good Morning

Post 95

Garius Lupus

Oh, and Lil, I looked at Ferrari's page. He's a handsome devil, isn't he. Nice to know his history, too.

Good Morning

Post 96

Where have I heard that sentence before? But your wish is my command (actually, your WISH is the IIEM's command, but I'll make a new thread).

http://www.h2g2.com/forumframe.cgi?forum=26140&thread=47238

Key: Complain about this post