A Conversation for The Church of the True Brownie

Elephant Trek

Post 181

mari-rae(tee reads: (entangled in cardboard boxes, please send tape...)

*She is startled when the dragon takes a step forward and makes a whiffling noise. Smoke curls out of its nostrils.

She jumps off Satan's back and edges away into deeper water. The dragon inhales and Mari-rae and all the other Phreds dive into the river. Swimming with her eyes open she sees the light above her go all orangey yellow.*

(thinks)If Bluebottle ever tamed that thing, he'd be a happy man!

*They all rise up in the water gasping for air and looking back toward Satan and his dragon.*

Elephant Trek

Post 182

Kumabear

*as the dragon inhales for another blast a blast of water hits the dragon in the mouth dousing it's internal furnace. Humungous stands enormous on the edge of the river with a very satisfied air about him*

Maybe he's not as stupid as we thought.smiley - winkeye

Elephant Trek

Post 183

*And Emma lifts her trunk between Satan's legs, lifting him high off the ground and holding him balanced very precariously there.*

Whoopeee! smiley - smiley

Elephant Trek

Post 184

Satan - Lord of the Underworld

(Satan's dragon releases Satan with a whip of his nasty pointed tail, and growls menacingly at Emma, causing her to deposit an extremely large dollop of elephant-doo)

Don't mess with us. You don't know how bad the consequences could be.

(Satan towers up and strikes mari-rae with lightning, then goes off in a huff - Satan isn't well known for his sense of humor)

Elephant Trek

Post 185

*Lays floating face up wondering what hit her. She smells singed hair, then realizes its her own hair that has been half fried off her head. Thinks she'll just go on floating there for a while, as she doesn't think she could get up at the moment if she tried.*

Um, Help?

Elephant Trek

Post 186

Bluebottle

I'm coming to help!
What can I do to help?

Elephant Trek

Post 187

Satan - Lord of the Underworld

Die! Bwahahahahaaaaa!!! (Satan fires a parting bolt at Bluebottle too)

Elephant Trek

Post 188

Bluebottle

*It misses.*
You aren't very friendly, you know. smiley - tongueout

Elephant Trek

Post 189

He really needs to lighten up and RELAX a bit.

Elephant Trek

Post 190

Here I am floating away downriver amongst elephant turds and I'm relaxed. Of course, none of my muscles are responding right now after being struck by lightning, but really, I'm fairly relaxed.

Elephant Trek

Post 191

Bluebottle

*Swims beside Mari-Rae to make sure she isn't so relaxed she drowns*
Nothing wrong with relaxing for a while...

Elephant Trek

Post 192

Honey, if you could drag me to shore, I'd really appreciate it.

Elephant Trek

Post 193

Bluebottle

*Grabs Mari-Rae, supports her, and carries her to shore - far away from the evil Satan.*
Are you okay now?

Elephant Trek

Post 194

Linus...42, i guess that makes me the answer...

Wishes that he hadn't been unaviodablly detained IRL otherwise he would have had something to say to a certain undesirable about hurting his good friend Marie-Rae smiley - sadface

Elephant Trek

Post 195

*also wishes he wasn't so drunk 'cause then he wouldn't have spelt Mari-raes name wrong smiley - sadface

Elephant Trek

Post 196

Bluebottle

Alas I've accidently made that mistake too... smiley - sadface

Elephant Trek

Post 197

Nevermind BB, i'm hopeing she will forgive us...

BTW, just to cheer you up, i bought rubber soul on vinyl at a fete the other day smiley - smiley

*apologises to everyone else for major topic drift*

Elephant Trek

Post 198

Bluebottle

NEVER apologise for buying Rubber Soul or telling people about it smiley - smiley

Elephant Trek

Post 199

smiley - smiley

'nuff said...

Elephant Trek

Post 200

Yes, I'm feeling a bit better. I can wiggle my fingers and my toes. Don't think I'll try anymore than that atm. Thank you, Bleubottle, for pulling me out of the drink. Are Emma and Humungous ok?

Hello, Linus! You may call me anything you'd like as long as its not Late For Dinner. (feeble grin)

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more