A Conversation for The Church of the True Brownie

Elephant Trek

Post 1

mari-rae(tee reads: (entangled in cardboard boxes, please send tape...)

Hi yo Emma, away!


Elephant Trek

Post 2

Bluebottle

Yes, away, away, go far away!


Elephant Trek

Post 3

mari-rae(tee reads: (entangled in cardboard boxes, please send tape...)

Hey, I'm gone


Elephant Trek

Post 4

Bluebottle

Oh.

Well, bye!

How much do you weigh?


Elephant Trek

Post 5

mari-rae(tee reads: (entangled in cardboard boxes, please send tape...)

Why don't you just say what's on your mind?


Elephant Trek

Post 6

Bluebottle

Mari-Rae, we've been posting together for some time now, and there's something I've been meaning to tell you - but we haven't been alone in a forum together before.

I don't know if I can ask you this, but, well...

Mari-Rae, will you....


Elephant Trek

Post 7

mari-rae(tee reads: (entangled in cardboard boxes, please send tape...)

YES?


Elephant Trek

Post 8

Bluebottle

Mari-Rae, will you set fires with me?

*Every hopefful smiley - winkeye*

<BB<


Elephant Trek

Post 9

mari-rae(tee reads: (entangled in cardboard boxes, please send tape...)

I'M GOING TO SET FIRES TO YOU! You don't know how upset I've been for the past 2 hours thinking that I offended you. I was ready to quit h2g2 entirely. This has been a horrible week. Ok, I'm calming down. Why did you ask how much I weigh for god's sake? I thought you meant I was throwing my weight around by switching the forums. Oh blast! You said 'go away' too. I'm really confused here.


Elephant Trek

Post 10

mari-rae(tee reads: (entangled in cardboard boxes, please send tape...)

(Sorry, I'm losing my mind. Completely snapped. Pay no attention. Took it entirely the wrong way. As I said; bad week in the tea shop, and then there was the thing with the brownies, too. Please erase previous entry. Humble apologies for being all strung out. Sorry everyone. Anyway, ahem: now then to continue...)

*Looks over at Bluebottle with much surprise.*

Light fires? Me? With you? You and me together, you mean?

*Her little gloved hands move nervously to her hat and adjust the veil on it. She smooths the flower sprigged dress she is wearing.*

Really?


Elephant Trek

Post 11

Bluebottle

I'm sorry - I didn't mean to offend you - I'd never do that.
I only said "go away" as you were saying "Emma away", and as the only thing said in this forum so far was "away" I didn't feel I had that much range in possible replies... I was just echoing your "away" - I don't want you to go away, ever! You're a friend. smiley - smiley

But yes, will you set fires with me? You, Mari-Rae. I've never asked anyone this question before, so, well, will you?


Elephant Trek

Post 12

mari-rae(tee reads: (entangled in cardboard boxes, please send tape...)

*Feels very flattered by this attention, but is a bit concerned about something.*

Bluebottle, sweetie, I'd like to, but - uh - like, what did you have in mind? I mean, um, how big of a fire are we talking about?


Elephant Trek

Post 13

Good Doctor Zomnker (This must be Tuesday," said GDZ to himself, sinking low over his Dr. Pepper, "I never could get the hang of Tuesdays.")

BB, are you trying to get yourself tied down? I mean, that could have completely opposite effects than you intend. BTW, I found Nurse, where are we going again?

And yes, Kumabear, I do have some of the Dementia Powder.

Dr. D


Elephant Trek

Post 14

Kumabear


Woohoo! Should be just the cure for me headache....and this horrible bout of sanity I've been suffering through.

I don't remember what the bar was called. Re-decorating could be a good idea. I could use a nice leather chair. A red one. And a bear-skin rug......I know, I know.....we Bears tend to not get on well together. I happen to have a small list of names and addresses of possible carpets....smiley - winkeye ?


Elephant Trek

Post 15

Joker...Missionarry CotTb!....VOTE FOR MARV!!!

... Found hitch hiking on road side w/eight kegs and sign reading... Good Times or Bust!!!...
Excuse me... Could one of you tell me where i might eliviate myself of these occursed, HEAVY kegs?


Elephant Trek

Post 16

Kumabear


This problem can be easily solved........

umm....those kegs look heavy. How about we lighten them up a bit?smiley - winkeye


Elephant Trek

Post 17

mari-rae(tee reads: (entangled in cardboard boxes, please send tape...)

Hello, Joker! I am Missionary the Forth. We are heading in the general direction of Italy, searching out a plush Villa to stay at with affordable prices, of course. (I wouldn't want to stretch Peta's credit card too far, would I hehe!) But first we are trying to locate Kumabear's elephant Humunguous. Perhaps we will find an elephant for you as well. They pop up like dandelions when you least expect them! Jump up onto the bar platform and take a load off.


Elephant Trek

Post 18

marvthegrate LtG KEA

smiley - lurk


Elephant Trek

Post 19

Alien


Elephant Trek

Post 20

Bluebottle


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more