A Conversation for The Church of the True Brownie

Elephant Trek

Post 21

Alien


Elephant Trek

Post 22

Joker...Missionarry CotTb!....VOTE FOR MARV!!!

Thank you very much!
... Struggles up, onto platform...
I am only one man and am a new drinker, if you know what I mean. I never would have been able to lighten that load sufficiently for on my own.
BTW. Does any one have a toilet!?


Elephant Trek

Post 23

mari-rae(tee reads: (entangled in cardboard boxes, please send tape...)

Nope, don't have those. We stop at gasoline stations and use their rest rooms.

I'm glad you've found Nurse, Dr. And I'm relieved about the powder.

*Has a creepy feeling that people are lurking in the bushes.*

Bluebottle, you still haven't explained what you would like me to set fire to with you?


Elephant Trek

Post 24

Kumabear


I think he means that "everything" that he burns he would like you to burn also...

Joker, as for the bathroom, just hobble up to the edge of the platform and do the deed...

mari-rae...what about your feelings for Zed?



HUMUNGOUS!! he's big but pretty damn stupid if you ask me.....


Elephant Trek

Post 25

Kumabear


Humungous..........not Zed.smiley - winkeye


Elephant Trek

Post 26

Linus...42, i guess that makes me the answer...

I'm sure i posted to this forum a few days ago...must have timed out smiley - sadface

Pity as it wouldn't have left a certian couple alone...

I believe BB wants to set your world on fire Marie-rae smiley - winkeye


Elephant Trek

Post 27

mari-rae(tee reads: (entangled in cardboard boxes, please send tape...)

*Totally flabbergasted, she starts opening and shutting her purse in an agitated manner.*

Set fires with him to everything? Oh, I - I - I've never set fires! Zed? Why, I'm quite fond of Zed. But, you know. Where is he?

*Looks over at Bluebottle and her face is (excuse pun, couldn't resist) BLAZING!*


Elephant Trek

Post 28

Bluebottle

Who-ever wanted to know where there's a toilet, you can always go here:
http://www.h2g2.com/A358841

And Mari-Rae, you can learn how to light fires - I'll teach you. We'll start small, with lighting a match or a lighter, and then work our way up to hydrogen airships and major buildings.


Elephant Trek

Post 29

Joker...Missionarry CotTb!....VOTE FOR MARV!!!

Thanks for the info....
...Joker disapears....A few minust go by...Joker reapears...
Ah! Much better! Now for some HEAVY worshipping! Where are the Brownies!!!?


Elephant Trek

Post 30

Linus...42, i guess that makes me the answer...

Hmmm, i'm not sure about that as i'm only in charge of the bar fridge...

*ponders what plants to have that will go with the new red leather chairs and bearskin rug, as the palm trees from the last decorating job just don't quite fit the scene...*


Elephant Trek

Post 31

Good Doctor Zomnker (This must be Tuesday," said GDZ to himself, sinking low over his Dr. Pepper, "I never could get the hang of Tuesdays.")

Yeah, you never where an elephant will pop up.
*Especially if you've had a good dose of my drug!*

Dr. D


Elephant Trek

Post 32

mari-rae(tee reads: (entangled in cardboard boxes, please send tape...)

Well, Bluebottle, your suggestion has warmed my heart! As long as no one gets hurt, I suppose we can try something small perhaps.

*Takes a lace hankie out of her purse and dabs at her brow, feeling all a-flutter at the thought.*

Linus, has Kumabear seen your new rug? It wasn't a friend of his was it? I have the Brownies all baked and frosted. Here you go! *Distributes Brownies to the elephanteers.* Dr. Zonker, you aren't going to go running off into the woods again like you did on our last excursion, are you?

My goodness, I could use a nice large vt about now.


Elephant Trek

Post 33

Kumabear


*inspects new rug. sniffs it and inspects the teeth. smiles.*

Yup I knew him alright. I like him much better this way.


Make sure you don't go and give anyone othet than church members any brownies. I think Marv is witholding them until the church's leagalproblems go away.


Elephant Trek

Post 34

Linus...42, i guess that makes me the answer...

I must say i've been away on crusade for so long i have no idea what is going on at the church proper.

*pours Mari-rae a smiley - stiffdrink and numerous smiley - ales for everyone else*

So, do you like the new plants...i think they are called hemp smiley - bigeyes


Elephant Trek

Post 35

Kumabear

mmmmmmm...very nice... < what's been going on: Some brownies were siezed by theso-called police in this thread http://www.h2g2.com/F25058?thread=68749 and then the saga continues at http://www.h2g2.com/F32669?thread=66462 where our brownies are being tested for "ilicit substances"./>


Elephant Trek

Post 36

Kumabear

Dammit...ignore that first link, Linus...just scroll down to the "move along people..." thread on the left. smiley - winkeye


Elephant Trek

Post 37

Joker...Missionarry CotTb!....VOTE FOR MARV!!!

I must say, I do like the look of these new plants...
...Sniffs them...Smells them...Inhales part of one...
Yes I do like these plants alot!!!...
...Staggers to a chair, stares at the horizon and calls to noone in perticular...
CAN THE BISCKIT BE AWARE OF IT!? I KNOW I'M NOT A MATRESS!...
...Turns to Kumabear...
It's a more mauvy shade of pinky russet. Don't you smell?...
...Continues to dribble to himself in bubble talk.


Elephant Trek

Post 38

Kumabear

*giggles uncontrollably because...well, just because*

haha ha ha hehehe.............HA Huhehehehehe ehe e eeee nyuk eewhj feheee ehhaahahahahshahahhhdhdhhha a a a .............*inhale* ..................he he ahehahahahahh HAHAhaha....etc.smiley - bigeyessmiley - tongueout


Elephant Trek

Post 39

mari-rae(tee reads: (entangled in cardboard boxes, please send tape...)

*Sets up her reclining lawn chair on Emma's back, and reclines in it, drink in hand.*

Thank you, Linus. Now if someone could just hand me a sprig of that lovely plant, I'll be as happy person as Joker seems to be. smiley - winkeye

Any sign of Humungous, btw?


Elephant Trek

Post 40

Bluebottle

Elephants - with very big ears.
These are the voyages of the Church of the True Brownie
It's continuing mission - to explore new Brownies.
To seek out new fora, and start new fires.
To boldly eat Brownies where no man has eaten brownies before!


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more