A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Blame 2legs here:

Post 14741

lostmonalisa

i blame 2legs for maybe not having enough calcium.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 14742

Lanzababy - Guide Editor

you sound less than sure lostmonalisa? smiley - cheese m'dear??

I blame 2legs for insomnia

Blame 2legs here:

Post 14743

lostmonalisa

well, it could be not enough calcium that makes his legs cramp at night, or it could be walking too much.... i dunno for sure.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 14744

Pit - ( Carpe Diem - Stay in Bed )

Cramps are rather due to lack of magnesia. Bite 2legs´ car´s wheels.smiley - evilgrin

Blame 2legs here:

Post 14745

Ivan the Terribly Average

I blame 2legs for the completely terrifying mental picture of 2legs driving a car...

Blame 2legs here:

Post 14746

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - evilgrin I blame 2legs for the last tiem I drove a car, was when I was a student, very very drunk coming out of a nightclub, getting a cab, and the people I were with joking with the taxi driver that I* should be driving.... and the cab driver let me drive it, down a small side street next to the nightclub, full of very drunk people who'd just come out of the afore mentioned night club smiley - snork hmmm.... and the time before that I drove a turbo charged Ford of some description at nearly 100 MPH on a disused airfield, and got to do handbreak turns smiley - evilgrinsmiley - cool
I also blame 2legs for my waking early and now being very tired smiley - sleepy

Blame 2legs here:

Post 14747

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I blame 2legs for an informal farewell dinner I'm about to attend. One of my former grad student pals are leaving town and we're waving him off. They all leave one by one...

smiley - dragon

Blame 2legs here:

Post 14748

Lanzababy - Guide Editor

I blame 2legs that my car is in the garage, and I seem to be waiting pointlessly for them to phone me smiley - sigh

Blame 2legs here:

Post 14749

gandalfstwin OGGMSTKMBGSUIKWIATA

I blame 2legs for crappy BBC service...

smiley - wah
GT

Blame 2legs here:

Post 14750

I blame 2legs for my days virtue deserving a reward, but there not being any idea in my head of appropiate rewards... smiley - doh
I also blame 2legs for the very pink and very small thong I am wearing, and its being sensible thing to wear due to it being warm today smiley - puff
I also blame 2legs for there only being 1 icecream left in the freezer smiley - wah

Blame 2legs here:

Post 14751

loonycat - run out of fizz

I blame 2legs for someone saying I bought a diarrhoea plant today smiley - cross (spiraea)

Blame 2legs here:

Post 14752

gandalfstwin OGGMSTKMBGSUIKWIATA

Meadowsweet, loonycat??

Why???

smiley - winkeye
GT

Blame 2legs here:

Post 14753

kea ~ Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small, unregarded but very well read blue and white website

I have 1000 new posts for this thread on my convo list. What is this auspiciousness???

Blame 2legs here:

Post 14754

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I blame 2legs for "the Wire" induced lack of sleep smiley - cdoublesmiley - yawn Season three appeared in my DVD player yesterday.

smiley - dragon

Blame 2legs here:

Post 14755

DQ, blame 2legs for your owning a DVD player. Blame 2legs for my nowadays being able to download British TV. smiley - wah

Blame 2legs here:

Post 14756

I blame 2legs for my waking up so early.
I blame 2legs that in the last one and a half hours (csince I got up), there has been at least* one car alarm going off outside every ten minutes smiley - headhurts

Blame 2legs here:

Post 14757

I blame 2legs for knowing how to make car alarms give a wolf whiste and not telling us how to.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 14758

I blame 2legs for there still having been no delivery by the postman to my house yet this morning smiley - grrsmiley - wahsmiley - sleepy

Blame 2legs here:

Post 14759

Malabarista - now with added pony

I blame 2legs for the fact that I've reverted to my student ways. I'm now working on a real project, for other people, yet found myself still at it at eleven last night smiley - headhurts

Blame 2legs here:

Post 14760

I blame 2legs for the lack of decent food for lunch at the Hospital canteen today. Due to that I had to eat a not at all tasty ham and smiley - cheese quiche with a boring side salad.

smiley - dragon

Key: Complain about this post

Blame 2legs here:

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more