A Conversation for Ask h2g2

What can we blame 2legs for?

Post 1221

kea ~ Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small, unregarded but very well read blue and white website

I blame 2legs for post 1221 smiley - bigeyes

Post 1222

Geggs

I blame 2legs for recursive referencing.

Geggs

Post 1223

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I blame 2legs for the evil twin.

I blame 2legs for the pension crissi.

I blame 2legs for the BBC having adopted 'stadiums' instead of 'stadia' without beign consistant and thereby changin 'media' to 'medias' smiley - yuk

Post 1224

Geggs

Ah? Media is already a plural. Medium would be the singular.

I blame 2legs for woolly thinking surrounding words converted from Latin.

Geggs

Post 1225

Bold Ferret - God of Three Sided Squares, Helium Filled Lemmings and A Slightly Bent Teaspoon

What about the plural for Octopuss... It's 2Legs fault that i need to ask.

Post 1226

WanderingAlbatross - Wing-tipping down the rollers of life's ocean.

I blame 2legs for thinking he'll be dead before he needs a pension.

Post 1227

Baron Grim

I blame 2legs for Chas and Dave, Phil Collins, Ray Walston and Leo Sayer.

But I don't know why. smiley - erm

Post 1228

YalsonKSA - "I'm glad birthdays don't come round regularly, as I'm not sure I could do that too often."

The plural of octopus is octopii.

This 8-legged madness is bound to be the fault of the notorious 2legs.

Post 1229

Ahh; but Stadia is plural, Media is plural, yet the BBC decided they didn't want to use stadia and instead went for stadiums, by the same logic they should have stopped using media for the plural and adopted medias smiley - yuk <erm. I blame 2legs for the yellow shark I found on my doormat this morning.

Post 1230

YalsonKSA - "I'm glad birthdays don't come round regularly, as I'm not sure I could do that too often."

But that isn't right. If they went for stadiums instead of stadia, they should have gone for mediums instead of media.

Post 1231

Keseral - lost...

I blame 2legs for being called 'chas and dave' and confusing me.

Post 1232

Keseral - lost...

does that meamn that the journalists would be always writing articles with quotes from the dead?smiley - erm

Post 1233

No?: Isn't Media used both singularly and plurally? : 'The media report....', 'Radio is the media that is..' smiley - erm oh heck I'm talking badger spittal smiley - doh I blame 2legs for Chas and Dave inpersinating me.

Post 1234

Ågen†™

I blame 2legs for big companies who think they can treat their employees like smiley - bleep

Post 1235

I blame 2legs for his not working when he should be.

Post 1236

Ågen†™

I blame 2legs for being a lazy bum smiley - winkeye

Post 1237

I blame 2legs for the coffee/cigarette break to work ratio he has establish, by which 21 minutes work managed to give a forty minute break, follwed by 26 minutes work and a further break and then decided its too late in the day to do any more work. smiley - sadface

Post 1238

Bold Ferret - God of Three Sided Squares, Helium Filled Lemmings and A Slightly Bent Teaspoon

I blame 2Legs for my inability to compete on the length and/or amount of breaks i've had today smiley - sadface

Post 1239

I blame 2legs that despite seemign to have done practically sod all work, he got a good feedback and 'well done' from his boss as rregards the number of calls he made and the number of people he spke too smiley - erm

Post 1240

Rod, Keeper of Pointless and/or funny discussions or statements

I blame 2legs for not being able to take brakes because of the holiday I'm having

I blame 2legs for not knowing what sort of work he does that enables him to take that many breaks

Rod

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more