A Conversation for Ask h2g2

What attracts you?

Post 381

redpeckhamthegreatpompomwithnobson

smiley - laugh No they are a wonderful mystery. I find different areas change their sensitivity quite mysteriously sometimes.

What attracts you?

Post 382

BouncyBitInTheMiddle

No, I'm not trying to have it both ways. I'm saying that its the vaginal orgasms that don't exist.

Although yes, looking at other threads where people have claimed orgasms from the power of their mind, any generalisation seems a little silly. Although I wonder if its achieved without physical stimulation, is it necessarily felt without a reference point in the mind's physical map? Or perhaps there's something chemical/hormonal going on as well?

What attracts you?

Post 383

BouncyBitInTheMiddle

*something chemical/hormonal in the specific location that is

What attracts you?

Post 384

Mrs Zen

>> if its achieved without physical stimulation, is it necessarily felt without a reference point in the mind's physical map

I have actually witnessed orgasms achieved without physical stimulation, though I have never experienced them myself. I could ask the partner in question whether or not they were felt without a reference point in the mind's physical map. They looked very much like their more usual orgasms to me.

One thing which is odd about vaginal responses is that although vaginal contractions can be incredibly strong, they aren't necessarily felt as individual sensations by the woman. This means that men can be overly impressed by their prowess when inserting Tab A into Slot B, simply because Slot B is contracting like the dickens around Tab A, while she is not aware of them at all.

Actually, I was in a meeting with a gynecologist a few months ago and I am sure that he said that there were three kinds of orgasm, clitoral, vaginal and cervical, and I think he may be right.

B

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more