A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Where are our researchers from?

Post 461

Wraith

Rodenkirchen, Cologne, Germany, Europe, Earth... which makes me think... does our galaxy have a proper name?

Post 462

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

Yes, in the third solar system left of the Horsehead Nebula (I don't remember the exact coordinates, I'm afraid) it is known as "Arthur". smiley - smiley

Post 463

DEATH

ZZ Plural-Z Alpha, I Believe. Discworld's Somewhere In the QX-QY's, And Dominaria Is Near EN Mono-D Gamma.

Post 464

Just zis Guy, you know? † Cyclist [A690572] :: At the 51st centile of ursine intelligence

I'm "from" Welwyn Garden City, England, but I grew up in St Albans, England (where I went to a school founded in 948 AD) and I now live in the world's dullest town, Reading, Berkshire, England.

My mother's parents were both 50% Irish, and my mother's maiden name was André; her ancestor came over from France with William the Conqueror. Another of her ancestors, John Andre, is buried in the USA somewhere in New York State, as I recall - he was fairly well known over there at one point.

Post 465

Uncle Hamster

I myself am Icelandic, but have been living in sweden all my life.

Post 466

Researcher 153369

I live uptown i live down town i live all around, i had money, i had guns, but i never got so broke but i couldnt leave town....

Post 467

Researcher 153369

I live uptown i live down town i live all around, i had money, i had guns, but i never got so broke that i couldnt leave town....

Post 468

Sultandude(Lover of Princess Toy of the 1000 Kisses)-Keeper of Go-Go Bars-aka Kabuki Man

Is that a song?

Post 469

Ron the Bounder

As a fellow amerecium, it's always interesting to hear from someone claiming to be actually from the state they are reporting in.

Rumor has it that some californians are actually from California, but how can that be true because it's just a state of mind, and it never rains but pours in Southern California.

Certain articles claim that people are paid money to live in Alaska. Is this true, and does it pay the heating bill?
-Ron the Bounder

Post 470

DEATH

My Cat Smells Like Cat Food.

Post 471

Freaky Cheeze

My cats breath smells like cat food. -Ralph Wiggam
I am from planet Cheeze, I was born there and am currently trying to get out.
No really which sounds better...I am a Cheezian...or...I am from Victoria, Australia, The Earth?
I dont know now?
No i think I like the Cheezian thing.smiley - smiley

Post 472

My cats breath smells like cheese.

(My cat is a bengal tiger).

smiley - smiley

Post 473

Freaky Cheeze

Tigers must be hard to manage...
smiley - smiley
Hang on was that CheeZe or cheeSe?
Just want to gegt some stuff clear?
I dont know all as much as i would like to know about tigers and Bengal Tigers at that.
smiley - smiley

Post 474

Oh, they're not really that hard to manage. Just feed them enough cheese...

(Make sure you've found a Bengal Tiger that actually likes cheese - and likes it so much it prefers it to say human flesh)

Post 475

Freaky Cheeze

smiley - smileyhei hei... Sounds good. I like cheese, I also like Cheeze...I guess you could call me wierd...vaine maybe, I dont know.

Post 476

K.Wolf - Minister of Fun & Creative & Performing Arts; unidentified security gard at H2G2 spacecentre; Dj at oj's; EU Gates exer

Born in Wolverhamton (ENGLAND)
Live in Rochdale (ENGLAND)

I concider myself European!!!!!

So long live the REVOlUTION!!!!!!!!!

Post 477

jazzman

I feel British: born and raised in Scotland, currently living Leeds,England. Having been in Bath, Glasgow, Aberdeen,Edinburgh and London over the last few years I've reached that "this is where my junk is, so it must be home" stage.
Genetically, I'm a bit of a mongrel: Canadian mother & grandad, Scottish father, Norwegian great-grandad. (by the way, if anyone knows how to find Canadian family records, that would be v. handy. Ain't Granny divorces a bitch?)

Post 478

jazzman

Go with the Cheezians. You know you want to.

Post 479

Freaky Cheeze

Yeah, I like Cheese!!smiley - smiley

Post 480

DEATH

Yes...

Let's Talk About Cheese...

Come To My Homepage By Clicking On My Name, And We Will Talk About...

...Cheese...

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more