A Conversation for Talking Point: Design your Supervillain Hideout

A nice quiet house in the suburbs.

Post 1

J

You know what the UN or US says every time it receives a threat of a mad evil genius with nuclear weapons?

"Check all the hollowed out volcanos in the shape of a skull - check all the wrecked pirate ships with satellite dishes on them - check all the uninhabited castles in Europe."

If you want to be a successful evil genius, just keep it simple. A nice house in the suburbs with a red mailbox out front will accomplish a reasonable level on anonymity and a quiet place to launch a world takeover... smiley - smiley

smiley - blacksheep

Post 2

F F Churchton

Yes...the Iraqi information minister tried that one and they still haven't found him although Ragi Omar did, and he's not telling the US, the UN or HIGNFY where he lives!!!

Post 3

Cpt_Brik_SS_Titanic

I would reply to this exept that it may give away my position

smiley - doh

Post 4

John the gardener says, "Free Tibet!"

That red mail box is a bit suspicious.

Post 5

Spynxxx

Face it, unless you've signed on for the sequal, you always get it in the end. Might as well go out in the comfort of ones own home. WAIT!!! An ephiphony!!! Your home is your castle. Castle equals kingdom. I'm thinking diplomatic immunity. Oh, to tell "The Man" that, so sorry, you're on forign soil, gotta go gotta go. Now I'm feeling the bad host. A cup of tea before you depart then.

Post 6

squaresmartgirl

Of course you must really take into account the disadvantages of suburbia. Prying neighbors will give you away every time. There is nothing that those bored housewifes can't discover.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more