Ah so it was you. What's the matter?

Walls and Towers

Post 543

Elwyn_Centauri, geAt (O+ THS)

Yes I wasn't sure it would reach you...
marvelous
*sighed and hung her head*
I owe you an explanation
I know that I have not been myself (or more perhaps of my silly side than the actual me, whatever that is)
Recently I have been babbling nonstop, but my brains seem numb when I get to my dreams, I do not know what to think or make of things
I have not dreamt at all, a day or two after you arrived
that is more terrifying than my nightly horrors in bad dreams
I cannot see in my dreams smiley - bubbly
*elwyn's voice trembled*
That had never happened so consecutively before
*she turned away*
So what was the matter? You appear upset.

Walls and Towers

Post 544

Kat - From H2G2

Well people don't always dream. Perhaps, if you are considering all of your dreams as possible prophesies then perhaps it means that the future is uncertain right now...or merely...boring smiley - erm

Not dreaming doesn't necessarily mean that something is wrong with you or that something is wrong with the world, just see how it goes. If it's causing you a lot of distress I can give you something to put you straight into deep sleep so you experience less REM sleep, which is when you dream.

There's nothing wrong with me. I'm just tired of everyone else being able to do magic while I can't just because of this stupid block. All of you do that...mental thing, which I assume is you talking to each other and all I get is a mental itch! Sure I can trace it but that's no good!

And then...Patricia...I'm tied to her. I had hoped that by coming to the guild it would be severed or at least I would be safer but I found myself running straight for her!

It's unsettling and then I go around being all bristly and prickly to people and they think I'm horrible and...and I'm not. Whatever it seemed when I was Wisdom, I'm a nice person! I enjoy being with people, but this whole business with the block and Patricia and finding out that my powers...when they work...are at the same level as the council but I keep being sent to the library...it's...never mind.

Why don't you come back down? It's cold and windy up here.

Walls and Towers

Post 545

*frowned*
is it?
my, it is rather chilly.
Yes the Rapid Eye Movement is where my dreams are formed, but somehow I felted robbed of my perception
well, one must not tarry so much on dreams that fall short of reality
*hugs herself*
Katriana, your powers are immense. and so's your potential... your block, I'm afraid the lady lumien is busy at the moment, but have you really gone over it with her yet? She's patient, but methinks they - the er high council - took your prickly self as blatantly tactless
I don't think they fully understand your block and your connection with HER as of yet... neither do I but our cases differ when I trust you on faith
*elwyn grins and heads to the library*
well, the library's really not a bad niche, dear girl smiley - cheerup

Walls and Towers

Post 546

Scandrea

*Listens from behind a wall, then steps out.*

Ah, Katriana, we're a little short on healers. I need you back in the Healing Hall to deal with a few werewolves.

Walls and Towers

Post 547

Kat - From H2G2

*looks suspiciously at Lumien before curtsying and heading for the healing hall, throwing a backward glance at Elwyn in distress*

Walls and Towers

Post 548

Walls and Towers

Post 549

Scandrea

*Follows.*

Walls and Towers

Post 550

Scandrea

*Lumien rushes along the battlements, until she reaches the point where the figure appeared.*

Chandra!

*Chandra appears on her wrist.*

After him!

Yes of course it's nighttime!

Just /find/ him, please?

*Chandra flies off, and screeches a little way over the rooftops. Lumien leaps onto the tarred roofs and follows.*

Walls and Towers

Post 551

Feuille v. 2

*Two guards are standing watch, looking at the array of foriegn tents camped outside. They aren't supposed to be talking, but a little fraternisation never hurt when all is quiet.*

[Guard 1 - Jon] Where dya say these guys came from, Bert?

[Bert] Some foreign place. Hey. What's that?

*They watch an announcement in the Town Market being made.*

Walls and Towers

Post 552

Feuille v. 2

<For a look at the announcement, go to F1781296?thread=407018&post=14207362#p14207362>

[Bert] Wow.

[Jon] Too right. Well, at least she said we're doin a good job here.

[Bert] I've gotta tell you, I didn't see this coming!

Walls and Towers

Post 553

The_Admiral(aka Avatar)

*Avatar wanders up to the city walls and heads up the stairs. He appears to be deep in thought and the workers and soldiers present don't bother him. When he reaches the top of the walls he stops and gazes at the plain and the roads leading towards the outposts and other cities.*

Walls and Towers

Post 554

The_Admiral(aka Avatar)

*Avatar sees Cu and Tom riding hard towards the city but doesn't recognize them. He watches as they gallop through the gate and notices that one is wounded and heads down to see what's going on.*

Walls and Towers

Post 555

Khamsin

*The roots of an ancient tree spring from the ground and protect the city walls*

Walls and Towers

Post 556

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

*A figure riding on a giant red dragon soars over the walls of Imardin. Soldiers are startled, ducking for cover thinking its a preemptive strike of the Dark Alliance until they notice something about the figure. Someone that they thought was long dead. Somebody they assumed would never return to assist the city in their time of need. It was the HIGH LORD! Coming back to return to the Magicians Guild.*

*Soldiers are all running about shouting with joy as their once commander has returned. Sergeants are shouting orders, sending off messangers to contact the guild about the lords arrival.*

"Summon the Guild, they need to know!"

Key: Complain about this post