A Conversation for The CLI/STUMPED Mine

The Aroma Cafe

Post 321

Good Doctor Zomnker (This must be Tuesday," said GDZ to himself, sinking low over his Dr. Pepper, "I never could get the hang of Tuesdays.")

*Continues to wait so he can bring up the rear.*

The Aroma Cafe

Post 322

dElaphant (and Zeppo his dog (and Gummo, Zeppos dog)) - Left my apostrophes at the BBC

/* Carefully removes PAG from his mouth (and from Zeppo's), wraps it in a piece of clean paper, struggles to find the trash receptacle that has been submerged in goop, finds it, carefully places the PAG in the receptacle, drops it back into the goop where it promptly sinks, then joins the others, well ahead of GDZ. */
smiley - dog

The Aroma Cafe

Post 323

Good Doctor Zomnker (This must be Tuesday," said GDZ to himself, sinking low over his Dr. Pepper, "I never could get the hang of Tuesdays.")

*Sees a card floating in the goop, picks it up "Go ADL2, do not pass Go do not collect 200_insert currency here_."

The Aroma Cafe

Post 324

dElaphant (and Zeppo his dog (and Gummo, Zeppos dog)) - Left my apostrophes at the BBC

/* Pokes his head back into the café */

Hey Zomnker, you have to check this out! Red Dog has solidified!
F1742198?thread=392639&latest=1
smiley - dog

The Aroma Cafe

Post 325

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

*comes up to the entrance to the room under the cafe*

We are not in the cafe! We are in the room underneath, which has stairs that lead up to the cafe, doors leading to men's and women's facitlities, and another corridor heading out on the other side of the room

*motions to those behind her to be very quiet and starts across the room to the other side*

The Aroma Cafe

Post 326

*Follows quietly*

The Aroma Cafe

Post 327

Garius Lupus

*Tries to walk quietly, but has difficulty tip-toeing in his clown shoes*

Slap slap slap ...

The Aroma Cafe

Post 328

H2G2's Meanest Cleaning Bot

*comes storming out of what used to be the Aroma Café's Mens' Room (now shiningly clean)*

*stops*

*contemplates*

*decides that the Ladies' Room is in much more need of a good cleaning up than the sorry excuses for researchers that she just spotted - at least for now*

Vrrrrrr!!!

*disappears into the facility formerly known as the 'Ladies Room'*

The Aroma Cafe

Post 329

Garius Lupus

slapslapslapslapslapslap

The Aroma Cafe

Post 330

Titania (gone for lunch)

*stops trying to look as clean as possible*

Hurry! Hurry! Hurry!

smiley - run

The Aroma Cafe

Post 331

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

*sprints across the room and down the hall to
F1742198?thread=385723&post=5836906#p5836906 * (post 16)

The Aroma Cafe

Post 332

Witty Moniker

*Makes not a sound and zips over to the next thread.*

The Aroma Cafe

Post 333

Coniraya

*sighs with relief at the lucky escape from the cleaning bot*

*follows to the next thread*

The Aroma Cafe

Post 334

/* Can't resist the urge to take a short detour and use the purple crayon that's been in his pocket for weeks to scrawl a large "d'E" and "Z" across the men's room wall, now that it is unnaturally devoid of graffiti. */

smiley - dogsmiley - run

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more