Post 541

Afgncaap5

*Continues trudging, no longer wearing the sandwichboard somehow*

Er...hang on, where were we going?

*Rushes off to read the backlog to refresh his memory*

Administrative Offices

Post 542

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

*shaking her head to clear the ringing noise* You are trudging from this trashed office to the lift, if memory serves.

*looks around* And your bots, Chesworth's bots, have the hallway secured. And we have to get into this elevator. Look, someone downstairs is trying to call it.

Administrative Offices

Post 543

Good Doctor Zomnker (This must be Tuesday," said GDZ to himself, sinking low over his Dr. Pepper, "I never could get the hang of Tuesdays.")

I think we should get in with weapons locked and ready to go.

Administrative Offices

Post 544

*looks unenthusiastic*

Administrative Offices

Post 545

Afgncaap5

Gideyup!

*Affy dramatically jumps into the elevator, dramatically preps his OmeGauntlet for fighting, and dramatically holds the door for everyone*

Administrative Offices

Post 546

Good Doctor Zomnker (This must be Tuesday," said GDZ to himself, sinking low over his Dr. Pepper, "I never could get the hang of Tuesdays.")

*GDZ, very much undramatically pokes his head around the doorway, checks that the elevator is safe, and slides in.*

Administrative Offices

Post 547

Coniraya

*checks her carameliser readiness*

*siddles in to the lift after GDZ*

Administrative Offices

Post 548

Witty Moniker

*Tucks nano-gun in her pocket and enters the elevator.*

Very dramatic, Affy.

Administrative Offices

Post 549

dElaphant (and Zeppo his dog (and Gummo, Zeppos dog)) - Left my apostrophes at the BBC

Yes, I've never seen someone press the "Door Open" button with so much emotion.

/* makes sure that Zeppo's tail clears the elevator doors */
smiley - dog

Administrative Offices

Post 550

*walks in, still feeling unenthusiastic*

Administrative Offices

Post 551

Witty Moniker

Why the long face, Lil?

And has anyone see Red Dog fly through recently?

Administrative Offices

Post 552

I have not seen Red Dog.

Administrative Offices

Post 553

Afgncaap5

Red Dog must be chewing PAG, dramatically.

Are we all dramatically in here?

Administrative Offices

Post 554

Well, we appear to be missing RD, IAN, Gord, The Ape, and Amos. Otherwise, I believe we are all here.

Administrative Offices

Post 555

Witty Moniker

*Calls out*

Titania! Yoohoo!

Administrative Offices

Post 556

Afgncaap5

I never know how long to wait before deciding that someone must be chewing PAG. It's all part of the dramatic tension, I guess.

Administrative Offices

Post 557

Amos the Ranchhand (and Driver)

*strides out of the office, just as a piece of the ceiling falls in behind him*
*Amos's cape is singed and he is very sooty, but there are 4 pairs of gobold legs trotting along under his cape*

*his shillelagh is perfectly clean and glowing slightly at one end*

Hrrm! Koff koff koff, just delayed slightly by some madwoman in there. I think she wanted me to fill in some forms.

*enters the elevator*

Administrative Offices

Post 558

Afgncaap5

Hey GL. Think that they ever updated the elevator music? Back when we were in charge, all of CLI's elevators played "Macarthur Park."

Administrative Offices

Post 559

dElaphant (and Zeppo his dog (and Gummo, Zeppos dog)) - Left my apostrophes at the BBC

smiley - musicalnotehmm hmm hmmm hmmm ... never find that recipe agaaaaaaain ... hmm hmmm smiley - musicalnote

smiley - dog <-- buries head in paws

Administrative Offices

Post 560

smiley - musicalnoteCLI is frightening in the dark, all the apes and gobolds are running wild.smiley - musicalnote

Key: Complain about this post

Administrative Offices

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more