Removed

Post 1

aka Bel - A87832164

This post has been removed.

Abusive

Post 2

cactuscafe

Hey luv smiley - kiss

What's happening? I hope the situation isn't hurting you. It always hurts me if people have been talking about me and being nasty, or misunderstanding me, behind my back I get wild, and hassle until they talk to me directly.

Is that what's happening? Like, you heard indirectly that someone thinks you have been abusive towards another community member? Here??? Like, this hootoo community, or in your private life? Like a posting was yikesed or something? You??? I don't think so. You an abusive person? What?? Nah. Something's got mixed up or misunderstood here.

cc

Abusive

Post 3

aka Bel - A87832164

It seems a post of mine has been moderated. Apparently, the moderation tools still don't work, so it doesn't tell me which post, so I can't reply.

Never mind, cc, it does not matter. I'll just post less. smiley - hug

Abusive

Post 4

cactuscafe

Awww sweetie smiley - wah pleeeeeeze don't post less. It would be a loss to us all. smiley - wah

If it happened to me, I would be unhappy. I'd like to help, but I don't know how. Who do we contact in times like this?

Here, have a coffee .... smiley - coffeesmiley - coffee

cc smiley - kiss

Abusive

Post 5

aka Bel - A87832164

Can't have too much smiley - coffee in a day, so thank you. smiley - smooch

I must get ready for work now, see you later. smiley - hug

Abusive

Post 6

Milla, h2g2 Operations

You should get an email saying what was removed? One post of mine was removed too, and it said what was removed.

smiley - towel

Abusive

Post 7

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

F1926355?thread=7441430

Don't worry B'Elsmiley - hugI've just found thissmiley - laughand mailed the Mods to see if it can be put back. I've forgot what I put

Abusive

Post 8

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Where's the 'Yikes' thread gone?

Perhaps we should bring it back smiley - evilgrin

lil x

Abusive

Post 9

Maria

I´ve just checked what it could be. And yes, I was right. It´s in a journal of Sho. I went there after reading the Julia Child thread.

Bel linked a video-flash with the words " You are an idiot".

That post and others similar, which in isolation seem harmles but together with others have an unpleasant effect, probably may have upset the person adressed. And yes, that person shouldn´t have gone to that jounal nor should have said that of "English is not your language... in the other thread to Sho, but there was a general over-reaction, imo.

What I don´t understand is why Peanut´s post has also been yikesed. She went there to calm the waters and throw a bit of proportionality to what was going on.

I find all this very sad.

Sorry Bel, I appreciate you a lot, but I feel I had to say this.

Yesterday I had more than ever the feeling of being at a place where there are gangs and that they will support others,not according to the offense someone receives, but according to who is the person who feels offended.

Abusive

Post 10

Nosebagbadger {Ace}

Given that i have known you to be abusive or intentionally mean (or indeed, unintentionally) don't post less! smiley - hug

Abusive

Post 11

Researcher 14993127

smiley - cuddlesmiley - spacesmiley - smoochsmiley - spaceNuff said. smiley - biggrin

smiley - cat

Removed

Post 12

aka Bel - A87832164

This post has been removed.

Abusive

Post 13

aka Bel - A87832164

I cannot believe this"!!!!! It was NOT me calling others names, just in case you misread the above post and that is why it was yikesed.

So it is OK to accuse *me* of things, but I cannot list facts?

What has this site become.

Abusive

Post 14

aka Bel - A87832164

Ane the first post gone now, too?

Bye, bye h2g2.

Abusive

Post 15

Icy North

Do we have human intervention in moderation? It looks suspiciously like it's being done by a computer.

Abusive

Post 16

cactuscafe

Wait Bel, sweetie, please???, don't say bye bye h2g2 .....there's something odd happening around here, let's try to figure out what's going on ...

Abusive

Post 17

Malabarista - now with added pony

People are bickering over nothing and ganging up on one another, that's what's going on. smiley - rolleyes For the record, I think the name-calling is childish, too, but then, I don't even get what the argument was about in the first place.

Abusive

Post 18

KB

Agree completely. I can't be bothered with it.

Abusive

Post 19

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

Look, people, things have been "temporarily hidden" and are "awaiting moderation" - don't let this be the end of noohootoo!

Back when Auntie Bee was our nanny, I couldn't even call *myself* a "borderline kraut"! At least those days are gone smiley - ok

or - are they? smiley - erm

smiley - pirate

Abusive

Post 20

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

What I mean is of course have a little patience, everybody is a bit w*rked up these days, apparently. Happens to the best of us.

Just ask Lennon and McCartney, Jagger and Richards, Waters and Gilmour - they all got over it!

smiley - pirate

Key: Complain about this post