A Conversation for 'ye oLDe tea shoppe'

ld tea bar

Post 1521

THE DANDY HIGHWAYMAN (resident tea shoppe <ghost>)

smiley - coolsmiley - thief

ld tea bar

Post 1522

serenity

i wish you would make your mind up as to who you are smiley - headhurtssmiley - laugh

ld tea bar

Post 1523

I suppose i have always been the Dandy Highwayman and Prince of Valhalla was just an alter ego..bit like Superman even as Clarke Kent he is still superman under his disguise of a pair of glasses..i still can`t understand how he can put on a simple pair of glasses and no body recognises him same as Robin (batmans sidekick) he puts on a little tiny mask just covers his eyes and no-one knows that he is dick grace..how thick are his close friends???

ld tea bar

Post 1524

serenity

its called poetic licence.
you arent supposed to notice these things. smiley - winkeye

ld tea bar

Post 1525

How are things going as regards someone finding a new key to unlock the back door for us lot who don't have PC access??
email me and let me know how things are progressing if you know anyone who can help..

ld tea bar

Post 1526

serenity

there is a new programme going around the grapevine.
i will forward it to you as soon as i can find your activemail address smiley - laugh

ld tea bar

Post 1527

THANK YOU
Helen and Sheryl and all the others who work tirelessly to help those in need..smiley - hugs smiley - ale
smiley - stiffdrink
smiley - lovesmiley - kiss
Marc

ld tea bar

Post 1528

serenity

the person to thank is kow...

have you ever 'met' him?
one of the LD silent types who works behind the scenes smiley - smiley

i just passed on the message to sheryl as i couldnt remember your activemail addressessmiley - doh

ld tea bar

Post 1529

You will have to write it down Helen it is Marcfeld4@
and the rest you should be able to guess
i haven`t met Kow but i guess if i ever did i would be able to shake his hand and say thanks.

ld tea bar

Post 1530

serenity

hi marc.

i have your address now, from sheryl.
you have that many on the go, i couldnt remeber any of them smiley - headhurts

ld tea bar

Post 1531

MMMMMM i have one yahoo, one hotmail, and 2 activemail..4 email addresses and i try to keep them as easy as possible to remember
like salamandapalaganda2000
or JAZZxMANN1
or marcfeld4
or just marcfeld
thats @yahoo.co.uk
@activemail.co.uk for the next two
and @hotmail.co.uk
for the last one now whats so hard about them?
the hotmail and the yahoo i can only use when i am at the library untill i can get sorted out on line with my PC..

ld tea bar

Post 1532

serenity

that is as clear as mud smiley - blue

but dont worry. its very early and im not awake yet.
maybe it makes sense later smiley - laugh

ld tea bar

Post 1533

X+ CROSS-HEAD +X (Come and chat with me... I only bite if requested)

this place is empty as well..Awwwwww no piano in here just going to have to put some money in the juke box and see what it comes up with..mmmmmmm not a lot of choice..Phil Collins smiley - musicalnote I need love love ah to ease my mind i need to find time someone to call mine my mamsaid you can`t hurry love no you just have to wait she said love don`t come easy it`s a game of give and take.....
anyone else want to make a selection???
love yas and leave yas
Ian smiley - steam (cross head)

ld tea bar

Post 1534

smiley - book

ld tea bar

Post 1535

serenity

you busy reading books again???? smiley - laugh

ld tea bar

Post 1536

I don`t get much chance for conversations these days i have recently started new job (van driving) so i normally only get in at around 9pm so by the time i have had something to eat and a shower it`s usually time for bed..and any other spare time i have someone else makes sure belongs to them..and no-one else..The job i am doing is delivering butties to shops and garages round North Wales..i start at around 12noon drive form warrington to my first drop in Queensferry then out as far as Corwen an Bala (near the lake) then back via Ruthin, Denbigh and then back to Warrington about 180 miles a day round narrow winding lanes with some of the nicest scenary in Wales..but as you can imagine it is murder on the wrist and the ankles all them gear changes and up and down on the gas and the brake....i have some photos of some of the veiws and places i visit..if any one wants to see them ...So i just pop in when i can to let people know i am still in the land of the living....there you go hows that for a short msg smiley - rofl
love to all
smiley - coolsmiley - thief
Marc

ld tea bar

Post 1537

Pinky

You ARE in the land of the living then Marc !!! I did wonder hahahahahahaha Pleased to know your OK Love Pinky xxx Hi Helen hahaha xxx

ld tea bar

Post 1538

serenity

if that is a short message, i dread to think what a long one is like smiley - laugh

we have done several trips to llandudno over the school holidays and to vary the journey have gone different routes and i bet we have used the same roads as you.

smiley - rose

ld tea bar

Post 1539

Sakaijenne

Hello Helen, Pinky, Marc smiley - hug
mmmmm
This is quietersmiley - musicalnote
Is it getting cold there?
Here, it's a bit warm at daytime, but chilly in the morning at nightsmiley - yuk Need a cup of smiley - tea to warm me up smiley - laugh

ld tea bar

Post 1540

Pinky

1 cup of tea for you Taeko ! Helen,Marc ? Fancy a cup ?

Key: Complain about this post