A Conversation for Welcome to the Home Page of the Birmingham Users Society

I've got a tenuous link to Birmingham too

Post 121

Z

Brilliant smiley - biggrin two new members in one night - almost a record smiley - wow

Post 122

DoQuaDecaGonic KNight BeauBrummie GOD of all things alien, beer garden manager at the boars head and minister of footy mascots

well we aim to please lolsmiley - smiley

Post 123

KNight BLUENOSELD, landlord and GOD of The Boars Head A1042534 United Friends Minister of Self Rigtheousness

smiley - smiley well one aims to pleasesmiley - biggrin mind you ive aged myself by four months, i must of been counting time in the womb, or im just a tad smiley - sleepy

Regards BNsmiley - blue.

Post 124

Z

That's fine, If I count my time in the womb I'm from Buckinghamshire - not a plesent prospect I have to say!

Post 125

KNight BLUENOSELD, landlord and GOD of The Boars Head A1042534 United Friends Minister of Self Rigtheousness

smiley - smiley yeah i would also be from Hereford, first residence was in Hollywood, no not that onesmiley - laugh

Regards BNsmiley - blue.

Post 126

Z

smiley - biggrin oh but what fun to say that you're from Hollywood,have you been to Calforina as well?

Post 127

smiley - smiley never had a passport and only been abroad once, to Germany well West Germany as was.

Right well i will bid you farewell as the land of nod is singing its sweet tune and i must obeysmiley - laugh

smiley - coffee for you to help with the studying, yeah i know as ifsmiley - biggrin

Regards BNsmiley - blue.

Post 128

Z

Night night

smiley - moon (ps I'm not really studying at the moment - shuhssh don't tell anyone)

Post 129

Post Team

You have forgotten to add me to the list Z! smiley - sadface

Remember when this club started I told you that all my family are from Brum and my uncle still lives there - just up the road from you?

My 'real' user# is U48304 ShazzPRME smiley - smiley

shazz smiley - thepost

Post 130

smiley - smiley i had sort of guessed hence the "as if" remarksmiley - biggrin but hey mums the wordsmiley - whistle

Regards BNsmiley - blue.

Post 131

Elentari

I'm actually from Solihull, but that's local enough to join, isn't it?

Post 132

Yvonne aka india

Please let me join... I used to live in the city centre but managed to get a job at one of the colleges on the outskirts of the City. At that time of day the trains were soooo crowded. B28

Post 133

Acid Override - The Forum A1146917

Welcome to birmingham (and our trains)

I think you need to wait for Z to make it official.

Post 134

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

i've got a tenuous link to birmingham, i was bourn, brout up and live here, and I've been to a meet, so I suppose I should get my name on the list.

smiley - cheers

Post 135

dasilva

Now all we have to do is find the u/name and p/word to get into the account and we can add you smiley - rofl

Post 136

Inkwash

Please let me join... because I was abducted by my parents and transported to Birmingham at a very young age, grew up and learnt to mix in with the natives, found out where Digneth coach station was hidden and all kinds of other mysteries, only to be aducted once again and taken to another country.

Post 137

Vip

Ah dear! Where is the darling Zedley? daSilva? I feel some prodding is in order... smiley - winkeye

Post 138

Z

Yes dear Vip I do go offline occasionally - now I have to get this account through SSO smiley - yikes

Welcome to smiley - bus *wave*... smiley - biggrin

Post 139

dasilva

Does this mean we're back up and running Z? smiley - biggrin

Can we have a meet now please? smiley - winkeye

Post 140

Z

Well you can have a meet any time you like, actually I've been thinking, are you lot up for the London summer meet? We could have a pre meet in Birmingham the night before and then go down to Nodnol together the next day.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more