A Conversation for The h2g2 RPG Club

Apply here for membership!

Post 161

AK - fancy that!

ooo. you ddidn't meet, I like that idea...

GURPS?

Post 162

darakat - Now with pockets!

Gerneric Universal Role Play System by Steve somthingarther.

Post 163

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

by Steve Jackson, the Steve Jackson who wrote some of the Fighting Fantasy books, but not the Steve Jackson who, along with Ian Livingston, started the Fighting Fantasy series and founded Games Workshop

smiley - cheers

Post 164

darakat - Now with pockets!

Sorry I forgot and was to lazy to do a googel search.

Post 165

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

I have probably the greatest D20 based RP system ever, Munchkin D20, by SJG, I also have the Munchkin 'RPG' card game

smiley - cheers

Post 166

MadAthena

I'd like to join...

I've rped for years in many different forms. I'm so addcited to rp that I forgot to do my Biology homework and had to scribble something down at Break.smiley - smiley

Post 167

Coniraya

Sounds like you have all the right qualifications MadAthena smiley - smiley

Post 168

VoodooJoe

man. im new to the d20 system. have never done GURPS. and its a long time since i last played D&D. im trying to start my own campaign. but its harder than it looks. so for im probably gonna stick to pre made campaigns. any suggestions?smiley - smiley

Post 169

umm, which version of DnD do you mean, including ADnD I must have 5 or six different sets smiley - erm Although I'm mising the rule book for one set, so I'm not that bad, speaking of which, does anyone have the DnD boxed ste Dragon Quest?

smiley - cheers

Post 170

Mr. X ---> "Be excellent to each other. And party on, dudes!"

~*~actually, for all I know, the Windows compatability thingy may let Shadows of Amn work on Xp... my disc is so beat up it doesn't work on 98 either.~*~

I'm sorry, I just have to point out once again the existence of the SkipDr.

As to Pre-Made Runs, I was only ever involved in one (except for Computer Games of course), so I know almost nothing about them. Sorry.

smiley - boing

Post 171

further to that, if you want some premade thingies, you could have a look here, there's a fair few, http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/downloads

smiley - cheers

Post 172

oh, and here http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/oa/20030530b&page=1

smiley - cheers

Post 173

VoodooJoe

3RD

Post 174

VoodooJoe

thanks for the site and advice! smiley - smiley

Post 175

AK - fancy that!

No, my CD is so beat up skipDR doesn't help. I triedsmiley - sadface actually all four cd's are screwed up
smiley - shrug I'd rather get the whole game on one DVD anyway.

Post 176

Mr. X ---> "Be excellent to each other. And party on, dudes!"

You can get it on DVD? Cool. smiley - cool

smiley - boing

Post 177

AK - fancy that!

I think so... I did that with Myst, Riven, and Exile... it was much betyter to paly because you never had to switch disks!

Post 178

I have Myst, but it's only on one CD. I only played it a bit, I can't remember why smiley - erm

smiley - cheers

Post 179

AK - fancy that!

I think Myst only every was on one... Riven was awful though, it had 5!

Post 180

umm, can the nice person who edits the front page update my little paragraph to include that I am now, as of last nite an RPGA registered GM? I'm not sure how I managed that as I rarely play ADnD, I mostly GM DnD, and don't have all three core books for 3ed. In fact, in ADnD not DnD, I only have all three core books from 1ed smiley - erm

smiley - cheers

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more