A Conversation for Suitability of Content on h2g2

Alcohol / Drinking

Post 1

AlexAshman


Are there any definite ratings for alcohol-related entries?

Alex smiley - biggrin


Alcohol / Drinking

Post 2

broelan

Definite ratings in what manner?
There's a directory of officially Edited pieces on the subject: C259


Alcohol / Drinking

Post 3

AlexAshman


As in green/amber/red on this prototype grid thing. It's just that the rules have become stricter more recently...


Alcohol / Drinking

Post 4

Amy the Ant - High Manzanilla of the Church of the Stuffed Olive

Hi AlexAshman

Ignore this traffic light thing. It was an idea that was briefly considered some time ago but swiftly abandoned. The rules have not changed recently, as far as I am aware.

Before starting to write for the Edited Guide, review the Writing-Guidelines and the <./>Houserules</.>. Articles are unlikely to get through the editing process if they encourage unwise or illegal behaviour. You should bear in mind that the site can be, and is, read by children. So, 'Binge Drinking for Beginners', 'How to Live on 18 Pints a Day' and 'Distil Your Own Gin For Fun and Profit' aren't likely to be successful and 'How I Ended Up in the Gutter' would need to be very carefully written.

Amy smiley - ant


Alcohol / Drinking

Post 5

AlexAshman


smiley - cheers

Runs off to alter A3403054 quite significantly...

smiley - run


Alcohol / Drinking

Post 6

Amy the Ant - High Manzanilla of the Church of the Stuffed Olive

Good luck with the article smiley - ok.


Alcohol / Drinking

Post 7

AlexAshman


Thanks smiley - cheers.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more