h2g2 Post 13.02.03

1 Conversation


Posted: 13thFebruary 2003

Thanks to Amy the Ant for this Cupid
Editorial

Has the romance really gone out of all our lives?

Last week we gave you the chance to tell someone you care about, how you feel in the form of a Smileygram, a written tribute or a poem. Alas the post bag was rather small, I guess h2g2 has really lost that loving feeling... or has it.

Looking into the very corners of the bag we managed to ease out a few articles that had gotten wedged, a rather nice short story by a new writer, Wilson Brown-Bear called Shattered Love, an article telling us about The Legend of Cupid smiley - cupid from Archangel Galaxy Babe, a poem on the perils of internet dating arrived from StainlessRider, a new regular writer Dr Deckchair Funderlik, got into the Valentine spirit as did Shazz who composed a Valentine Wordsearch. The WWC is a lovebug special and we've found a few things you might be interested in, and thrown them together in The Lovers Link to h2g2. Not bad we thought, and then we heard the excellent news from Njan and Nyssa, you'll have to read the Announcements section to find out just what it is, I guess maybe h2g2 hasn't lost that loving feeling after all.

We did of course get one Smileygram, and we thought that, as it was so special, we would place it on the front page as part of the editorial.

smiley - wow?! Has smiley - cupid struck? I smiley - love you. Big smiley - kisss, smiley - cuddles and smiley - smoochs.


Ain't love grand? smiley - magic


Finally, please give a big welcome to Wotchit who joins the cartoon team with a 3D series called 'Underneath the Surface'.

Greebs


 
 
FeaturesRegulars
  • The Post
    Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team


Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A954948

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more