A Conversation for Beach House

The second dojo

Post 181

Hjik, the Walking Dead, compadre of His Divine Shadow, servant of a different guard, Angel of a different choir

oocooc

oocooc


The second dojo

Post 182

Doc Obi-Wan, summoner of the strength, compadre' of Hjik

*Doc sees Hjik's dead body, tear streaks down one side of his face*


The second dojo

Post 183

Hjik, the Walking Dead, compadre of His Divine Shadow, servant of a different guard, Angel of a different choir

oocooc


The second dojo

Post 184

Jade (Like a lithium flower just about to bloom... She's incredible math.) and Thras (the token dragon dæmon)

I might much better appreciate the situation if I weren't currently recovering from near-death. *rolls eyes, goes on*

*Jade rises slowly to her feet and walks (equally slowly) to where Hjik's body is slumped against thr wall. She kneels down beside it and very gently closes his eyes with one hand. She lets her left hand linger on his right cheek and then gently kisses his brow*

*whispers* Be at peace, 'till we meet again. It should not have ended this way...

*she rises again, tears visibly shining in her eyes, though not falling*

We shall first take what HDS needs for cloning, and then I shall arrange for a funeral. Doc, you may aid me, if you see fit.


The second dojo

Post 185

Aries (ACE + Badger)

I'll go fetch a shovel. *walks out solemnly*


The second dojo

Post 186

Jade (Like a lithium flower just about to bloom... She's incredible math.) and Thras (the token dragon dæmon)

*shakes her head*

No shovel. He shall be burned on a pyre. We're going to do this one right proper.


The second dojo

Post 187

Aries (ACE + Badger)

However you want it.


The second dojo

Post 188

Mystrunner

I'll go get the grill...


The second dojo

Post 189

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

I've made Hjik into a free floating ecto-plasmic entity, he can take control of his clone now, if you could come and get him out of my Halls, that would be great, because he doesn't seem willing to leave.

Right. Hjik, get out of the Halls, come back to the second Dojo, we'll have your clone in a jiffy. Mean while...

*HDS jestures at Hjik's lifeless corpse, it raises into the air, the blood dripping into a tele-kinetic bowl, so as not to increase Aries's already great task. HDS floats out of the room with the corpse and blood bowl in tow.*

To my room (F104936?thread=235015&latest=1)!


The second dojo

Post 190

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*A dismbodied voice drifts into the room.*

Come on, the funeral needs to start.


The second dojo

Post 191

Hjik, the Walking Dead, compadre of His Divine Shadow, servant of a different guard, Angel of a different choir

oocooc


The second dojo

Post 192

T-Samuel

*Sam walks in, in a black tai-chi uniform*

You're not burning him. His body is mine, and jade i'll fight for it if i gotta, and if you join in hds doc'll have my back and we'll all fight for the body. butr i'm takin the body. . . . .

*moves over to where the body lay and tires to pick it up*


The second dojo

Post 193

Jade (Like a lithium flower just about to bloom... She's incredible math.) and Thras (the token dragon dæmon)

...And you /could/ have taken it, but it's not even in this room anymore. So if you're trying to usurp it, you might want to try looking in HDS's room. Though I have to protest. Hjik deserves a decent death ceremony for his body. He fought bravely, and I was the victor (albeit the accidental one.). I'm afraid I'm going to have to pull rank and claim rights to perform his rites. ...And mostly burn his corpse. He is slated to be resurected. In very few words, chill out, all will be well.


The second dojo

Post 194

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

It is too late for all that, I'm afraid. But you /do/ have a jar of his ashes. The corpse is not but dust now. But if any of you want a fight, I'll oblige you.


The second dojo

Post 195

Aries (ACE + Badger)

We can fight for the now non-existant body if you want Sam but I promise you, you will come off worse


The second dojo

Post 196

Rivkeh Yankee-Shoes... bashing about the BoE again

No crematoriums in the house, I can't stand the smell of burnt flesh while I'm trying to sleep... How bout a Viking burial.. the ocean is right outside?


The second dojo

Post 197

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

We burned him on a cedar pile, so the house smells of cedar and not flesh


The second dojo

Post 198

Chronos

It was a nice ceremony he deserved no less.


The second dojo

Post 199

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*A clone of Hjik walks unimatedely through the door, it has a metal band wrapped around its head. A Verpine technition follows the clone with a remote control.*

Verpine: bzzzzzzzz tzz stzz

HDS: He's finished already?

Verpine: tzzt zzzt

HDS: Thanks

*HDS hands the technition a small sack of gold coins. The technition hands HDS the remote, accepts the sack of coins, bows deeply, and leaves, buzzing happily.*

HDS: well Hjik, all you need to do now is take over the clone, when you do, the remote control band will fall off and you will be free to live your life again.....still....smiley - erm.....whatever


The second dojo

Post 200

Aries (ACE + Badger)

I wish I had a friend who would do that for me.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more