A Conversation for The Community Artists

Ahem.

Post 1

MMF - Keeper of Mustelids, with added P.M.A., is now in a relationship.

*Politely wipes feet and knocks*

Anyone about? smiley - lurk

Just checking.

Did have a smiley - simpost membership hereabouts back in the smiley - senior ages, but probably been smiley - thief by the smiley - flyingpig.

Anyway, here's a new smiley - biro to put my name down as an Official smiley - lighthouse photographer. I have Photoshop and Lightroom, but haven't used it yet. Time!!!

Anyway, feel free to put requests.

Also I have photos for my Hooden Horse entry, A87767527

If you could indicate where to send them, there are 9 to chose from, please let me know.

smiley - cheers and good luck.

MMF

smiley - musicalnote

*PS - I still haven't received my badge for the CREATE challenge from January, and my entry: Rhinoceros - A285185. Who do I need to prod?*

smiley - musicalnote


Ahem.

Post 2

Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

Hi MMF smiley - smiley

I'd be happy to get you back as a volunteer, but you have to be aware of some changes:
We are now working of a single combined team of Artists and Photographers. our work is completely done on Trello (www.trello.com) so you would have to sign up there and then send us your email address (the one you registered on trello) to artists at h2g2 dot com so we can invite you to the trello group.
Also our schedule is a bit tighter than what it was (which doesn't mean that we're working all the time) and we really need active people.

You can find some information here:
A87725073
A87753351

additionally all volunteers have to agree to a new CoC:
A87765736

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. smiley - smiley


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more