A Conversation for The Lost Empire of Terrania

The main Terranic throne room

Post 1

Terran

*Inside is a large gothic Throne room, which was built secretly to replace the old Tent which was the previous residence of the former President. Currently the Lord Verc sits on the throne, going through the accounts, and generally making a list of what is left of Terrania after the many invasions which have taken place in its time*

Welcome all to the land of Terrania, this ancient land has been through much, and has survived. Please state your name and business here.


The main Terranic throne room

Post 2

F F Churchton

Lady Admiral Articuno...I've been administrating until the rightful owners have returned (no matter what other people tell you). I hereby give you the key to the islands and the ruby-crown and septre of Terrania!!!


The main Terranic throne room

Post 3

Terran

Ah thank you Lady Admiral Articuno.

I have indeed returned, to what is left of Terrania anyway...

I shall endeavour to return Terrania to former glories! smiley - biggrin

And maybe get some Tea in here...


The main Terranic throne room

Post 4

F F Churchton

We had to get rid of most of the civil service during the despression, which includes most of the tea ladies. We had to replace them vending machines!!!


The main Terranic throne room

Post 5

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*HDS enters, dressed in tweed and black. He bows, and descends to one knee*

My lord, I swear myself to you.


The main Terranic throne room

Post 6

Skullock

*Walks up next to HDS, kneels on one knee, and bows his head. Skullock is bruised and war torn. He is wearing somthing that looks kind of like leather armor but more modern. A long red coat covers his armor. As he kneels the armor apears to be reparing it's self.*

Strength and honor,sir! I am yours in life and death!


The main Terranic throne room

Post 7

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

*Craxus walks up wearing what looked like old fighting gear. A worn breastplate in complete black. Black combat pants, every bit of him covered in the deepest of black, cept for his face. A dark cloak is covering his face only leaving the scraggy somewhat cut beard showing. Craxus walks up and kneels next to Skullock.*


Ahh...Lord Verc it has been a while. So you have started to reform the planet Terrania? What of the Terranic Army?


The main Terranic throne room

Post 8

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

The Intel division is at least still working


The main Terranic throne room

Post 9

F F Churchton

*over hears telepathic conversation*

Yeah, despite the fact they get paid peanuts!!!


The main Terranic throne room

Post 10

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

not that it matters to me, I'm rich. Besides, we can always hack our enemies' bank accounts


The main Terranic throne room

Post 11

Apollyon - Grammar Fascist

*Saunters into the Throne Room with an air of nonchalence and disaffectement, wearing what was once a stylish tank top and warm, lightweight cape, but is now rather dusty and tattered. Stands next to Craxus with his head cocked and a crooked smile on his face.*

So, Lord of Terrania, eh? After what this place has been through, I imagine you could do with the services of a proffessional bounty hunter, ie me. I'm willing to accpet any from of payment, provided it is worth the trouble I go to, in my estimation.


The main Terranic throne room

Post 12

F F Churchton

So let's recap on whose here, we have an accountant, two warriors, a bounty hunter and the Lord of the world himself, what a wonderful government we have here???


The main Terranic throne room

Post 13

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

My lord the now head of the army (me) is here to do your bidding after finally driving the pretender Spook from office

*Kneels*

Welcome home My Lord


The main Terranic throne room

Post 14

F F Churchton

Was Spook in charge???


The main Terranic throne room

Post 15

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*Slaps a fist to his chest. The tweed disapears and HDS wears his dented, scratched, and charred blue and silver Mandalorian Armor with large black cloak and cowl*

I am /NOT/ and accountant


The main Terranic throne room

Post 16

F F Churchton

I'm the accountant in case you did'nt guess!!!


The main Terranic throne room

Post 17

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

sorry, I missed the general air of lethal blandness smiley - biggrin


The main Terranic throne room

Post 18

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Spook was incharge when verc abdicated


The main Terranic throne room

Post 19

F F Churchton

Was he really, and no one thought about holding a revolution. I'm severly dissapointed!!!


The main Terranic throne room

Post 20

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

I did, hence the fact he want's me shot on sight


Key: Complain about this post