A Conversation for The Lost Empire of Terrania

The main Terranic throne room

Post 81

Terran

Well then it appears to be something which all agree to.

I agree to the alliance, in order to either get spook to see sense (not likely) or to get someone more able to run the Terranic Army to replace him. And to that end, you have my full support smiley - ok

May I suggest though first, a little "sneakiness". Perhaps, it may be better to see who would come to the side of Terrania. If we can get a significant number to come back to these threads, and "sign in" (for want of a better word).

Maybe it would be better to see this as more of protest against spook's running of the Terranic Army. It may work better. And the more people we get to help the better.

What do you think? smiley - erm


The main Terranic throne room

Post 82

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Try Creachy, he's not too impressed with Spook, I met him at the London Meet and we got to talking about it, Werekitty may be next, Ralph could be good


The main Terranic throne room

Post 83

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

Best way to do this is to A)Assassinate him... B)Force him to resign, by storming the streets riddled with tanks, artillery, infantry, ships..... Fun Fun stuff when getting rid of a dictator.


The main Terranic throne room

Post 84

Terran

"Best way to do this is to A)Assassinate him... B)Force him to resign, by storming the streets riddled with tanks, artillery, infantry, ships..... Fun Fun stuff when getting rid of a dictator."

Yeah. But spook just revels in this kind of stuff. The best way to show spook is by forcing him to admit that he is wrong - and best way to do that is by bringing his army here - without him.


The main Terranic throne room

Post 85

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Go in and spread anarchy, fund the revolution, train the guerrila's, this is supposed to be fun, that's Spook's weakness he wouldn't know fun if it ran over him in a tank


The main Terranic throne room

Post 86

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

If we shhow hhis 'loyal' army we're hhaving fun they'll leave in droves, try and get in the busiest convos that'll get thhem back


The main Terranic throne room

Post 87

Terran

"If we shhow hhis 'loyal' army we're hhaving fun they'll leave in droves, try and get in the busiest convos that'll get thhem back"

Sounds like a good idea smiley - smiley


The main Terranic throne room

Post 88

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

I have no idea what's going on over there as I unsubscribed when he threatened to have me shot on sight, that was going beyond strange, that was bordering on psyco


The main Terranic throne room

Post 89

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

Do an advertisment in there recruiting page.


~Do you remember the old ways of the Terranic Army??? Do you remember time without depression and a controlling leader??? Do you remember Lord Verc (aka Terran), well then come on down to the Free STate Terrianian Army......~


The main Terranic throne room

Post 90

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Yeah that'll work


The main Terranic throne room

Post 91

Terran

I don't like to talk about spook here in depth, particularly as he will be reading this at some stage. I have no personal vandetta against spook, though he has gone beyond the bounds of what is reasonable many times.

He is incredibly insecure, and as such I think it unlikely that he would "give up" the army easily.

I don't really want this to descend in to a hate campaign against spook. At heart, he's alright. But I don't want him to ruin the Terranic Army, and what counts for fun on h2g2.


The main Terranic throne room

Post 92

Terran

"Do an advertisment in there recruiting page.


~Do you remember the old ways of the Terranic Army??? Do you remember time without depression and a controlling leader??? Do you remember Lord Verc (aka Terran), well then come on down to the Free STate Terrianian Army......~"

That might work... but we'll have to be aware that as soon as this starts spook will start kicking up a fuss in here like there was no tommorow.

Thats not saying that its not a good idea. It is a good idea, but I'm just preparing you for the worst.


The main Terranic throne room

Post 93

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

True, Spook does not like being told anything, I remember Excelsior joined his army and gave spook a few hints being a former RL soldier, Spook never spoke to him again


The main Terranic throne room

Post 94

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

I've seen the wrath of Spook, and laughed...He's a funny funny lil boy smiley - smiley


The main Terranic throne room

Post 95

Skullock

Sorry, i was away from a computer all weekend.

I agree totaly on these matters with Verc. I don't believe that Spook is, in whole, a bad person. I fear we all make friends and enemies, i choose to try not to make that latter, but sometimes it is not to be avoided. Should the event arise that I must take a side then i shall choose that of Lord Verc.

Verc you are one of the better men that i have met here and your benevolence, concideration of other, fairness to others, and sense of houmor are a light on a bleak horizon.


The main Terranic throne room

Post 96

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Ok, now we've established Spook's a little strange what are we going to do about him we need a plan, any idea's


The main Terranic throne room

Post 97

Terran

You don't hang around do you reefgirl? smiley - winkeye

I think the less spook knows about what is going on the better for us. I would recommend that we gently ask the likes of Creachy, Werekitty and Ralph to join our cause - and then see who follows them. Then as it becomes more obvious what we are doing, we can become more vocal, and more open about what we are doing - and try and make spook see the point of why we are doing what we are doing.

Does spook have many supporters in the Terranic Army that I should know about (or even second accounts that he may use)?


The main Terranic throne room

Post 98

Luthiena

*enters and bows*

Hello, you people from the smiley - erm...whatever your army is called now.

I'm from MotMV and I just wanted to check how you were doing and if you needed any help (violent or not..smiley - evilgrin)

*bows again and awaits a reply*


The main Terranic throne room

Post 99

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Well if you leave a descreet message with Creachy Ralph and Kitty sort of

Psst have a look at this and send them to our recruitment poster (if we have one) or psst do you want to re-enlist in the Terranic army and go back to having fun, kind of thing

How does that sound


The main Terranic throne room

Post 100

F F Churchton

As an independant investor of this planet I would be preferable that for any callatural damage done, will be payed for out of your own pockets, either that or everyone starts paying there insurance, thank you for your time!!!


Key: Complain about this post