A Conversation for Talking Point: 11 September, 2001 - One Year On

Karma

Post 21

alji's

smiley - ok

Alji,{Guru}, Wizard of the Red Dragon (Swynwr y Ddraig Goch) {see the sun sign poll at A712595}{Member of The Guild of Wizards}


Karma

Post 22

a girl called Ben

Poor Alji is going to think I am stalking him, but I am not. And hopefully I am not spamming either.

I had actually come out this way to ask Bodhisattva if you would like to contribute an entry to my H2G2 University Project on Belief. A853751 But I decided to post here, because I am interested in non-Christian perspectives of all kinds, so if sithkael or any of the rest of you would like to contribute, please do so.

Contributing to a Uni Project is a neat way to get an Edited Entry into the guide, without having to go through the beauty pagent in Peer Review. University Entries still have to adhere to the Writing-Guidelines. And Writing-Beginners is a useful page too. And there will be help on hand from a sub-editor and the other contributers, if you want it.

Anyways, please read the page about the project. It explains what I am looking for, and what I am not looking for, and if you would like to contribute please sign up.

All the best

a girl called Ben


Karma

Post 23

Bodhisattva

Thank you.

I'm afraid that claims on my time are such that I probably won't be able to contribute in time for the Project End deadline.

But it's very kind of you to ask.

Bod


Karma

Post 24

toxxin - ¡umop apisdn w,I 'aw dlaH

Bod. May I use your quote about the directionality of beliefs? It sums up the essence of natural theology, which is my enduring project.


Karma

Post 25

toxxin - ¡umop apisdn w,I 'aw dlaH

Bod. May I use your quote about the directionality of beliefs? It sums up the essence of natural theology, which is my enduring project.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more