The h2g2 Post 26.01.06

0 Conversations


 


Posted: 26th January 2006


 

 


An Announcement and Other Things


Right, let's get that announcement over with. As you may (hopefully!) have noticed, smiley - thepost is introducing a new procedure for submissions. At the bottom of this page are two buttons. Please use the 'Article Submissions' one to submit articles (who'd have thought?). The 'Editorial Feedback' one should only be used to point out typing or factual errors in The Post. Other questions and comments can be addressed to us onsite or by emailing us at our new address, [email protected]. However, if you have this address saved in your contacts, please don't send submissions directly to it. Using the submissions button on this page ensures that your copy will get directly to us.

I forgot; there are actually two announcements! As the next issue of smiley - thepost will be coming out just before Valentine's Day, we would welcome your Valentine tributes. Notes of adoration, be they signed or anonymous, will be displayed in the 9th February edition of The Post. Please send your submissions through the Post Box by Sunday, 5 February.

What else is there to say? Canada has a new Conservative government and Chile and Bangladesh have both elected their first female leaders. As far as I'm concerned, life continues as usual in Bush-land, except that Google has (paragons of the right to privacy that they are) refused to reveal data concerning its most popular searches, so it looks like the government won't be able to discover that we're all Googling 'homemade bombs', after all.

Oh yes, and send your good wishes to my quizbowl team — we've an important match tonight!


echomikeromeo


 

 
FICTION

 

 

 

 
CARTOONS

 

 

 

 
REGULARS

 

 

 

 
FEATURES

 

 

 

 
h2g2 NEWS

 

 

 

 
The Post Box
Submissions Click Here
Editorial Feedback Click Here

 

 

  • The

    Post

    Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team


Back Issue Page

The Post Office

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A7645106

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more