First Solo Entries

0 Conversations

Balloons and champagne, the essentials for a first birthday celebration

First Solo-Written Edited Entry Roll of Honor

smiley - applauseto them all smiley - bubbly

9th January, 2006 - 20th January, 2006

smiley - starMshades with their entry Kyoto, Japan - Considered by many to be the cultural heart of Japan, Kyoto was founded 1,200 years ago by the Emperor Kammu, becoming the Imperial Capital in 784 AD...

smiley - starÅgen†™ with their entry Coeliac Disease - Coeliac disease (also known as gluten-sensitive enteropathy) is an allergy to gluten - a protein found in wheat, barley and rye...

smiley - starBonderville with their entry The Hand of Glory - a talisman popular among thieves and robbers during the time of the witch-hunts in Europe...

smiley - starVarindweion with their entry Good Clinical Practice - It's an international quality standard for designing, conducting, recording and reporting trials that involve the participation of human subjects...

smiley - starBlue with their entry A History of the American Democratic Party - it originated as a very different party to the one the USA has today...

Fancy line break

Every weekday the newest Entries to go into the Edited Guide appear on the Front Page, along with other links and information. You can visit Month of h2g2 to find out what new Edited Entries you have missed over the last month.

If you haven't written an entry for the Edited Guide yet, have a read of the Writing Guidelines which contains lots of useful advice and information about what we are looking for in an Edited Entry.

Running the gauntlet of Peer Review, that's how some Researchers see it. However, it's not that bad if you follow the Writing Guidelines and read the information on the Peer Review page. Also, try not to take constructive criticism personally and remember that all suggestions from reviewers are well-intentioned with the design of helping you achieve your aim of getting your entry into the Edited Guide.

When you have written 25 or more solo Edited Entries and have had them accepted into the Edited Guide you can claim a Solo-Written Edited Guide Entries Badge and will then be added to the Solo-Written Edited Entries Roll of Honour

Volunteer Groups and Related Articles Archive

Emmily

26.01.06 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A8812244

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more