The Carnelian Knight, Keeper of the Swords of Power.

3 Conversations

the Carnelian Knight

I am the Carnelian Knight, the Keeper of the Swords of Power for the Knights of H2G2.

It is my sacred duty to keep the magic swords (and play with them from time to time).

I even lend them out on occasion to persons of good repute and I do special deals for Heroes.

The Swords of Power


Two swords

In this place you will find the finest collection of Swords of Power in the multiverse.

All swords have been hand picked by The Carnelian Knight and specifically selected for their martial prowess and/or magical abilities, their sharp edges and their pointy ends.

Each of these Swords have been forged in combat and give to the user some very special abilities indeed.

They are available for short term loan at very favourable rates by application to The Carnelian Knight.


Loan Agreement


Two swords
  • A Loanee must provide suitable ID, proof of credit worthiness and proof of Sword proficiency.
  • A considerable security must be left in the possession of The Carnelian Knight: acceptable deposits are immediate members of your family or very large sums of money in small unmarked bills.
  • Securities can be seized by the Loaner at the Loaners sole discretion for any breach of the Loan Agreement by the Loanee.
  • All Loans may be curtailed by the Loaner (at the sole discretion of Loaner) no matter how inconvenient for the Loanee.
  • The Loanee waives all rights of appeal.
  • The Carnelian Knight is fully indemnified from all consequences arrising out of the loan including but not limited to actions by third parties (or next of kin of third parties).
  • Loanees must agree to bring sword back in the condition it was supplied in - ie with no gore, blood, bone or gristle stuck to it.
  • Loanee must agree to Loaners terms for the supply of a Sword.

Warning

Borrowers are advised that the use of a Sword of Power is dangerous and may have unexpected consequences. Borrowers are advised to take out suitable insurance before use and to advise their next of kin of their intentions.

This is the first and only warning you'll get - don't come crying to me with your limbs in a jiffy bag if it doesn't work out.

Please view the collections and then submit your application here. I'll attend to it as soon as I'm able to.

Yes I want to get my hands on one of those bad babies and I don't give a monkeys for the consequences.

The Good Stuff


Two swords

The Saberhagen Collection

The Moorcock Collection

The Tolkien Collection

The Jordan Collection

Try the intriguing Miscellanea Collection

Useful Sword Links


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A761951

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more