A Conversation for The Town of Peta Gulch

The Saloon

Post 81

Rev. Elijah Lovejello

Thank you ma'am for that information.

*Looks around nervously at the goings on*

If that planning board does meet, let them know I'd like to build a church. If you will all excuse me, I think I should go talk to the mayor now.

*Leaves*


The Saloon

Post 82

Butch Webjello

*Walks back into the saloon. Catches the eye of several jellos and inclines his head outside. Exits.*


The Saloon

Post 83

The Ghost of Rebjello

*whistles to his Jellos in the saloon and they (mostly) follow Reb outside and saddle up. A moment later horses are heard galloping off into the distance.*


The Saloon

Post 84

Butch Webjello

*Limps into the saloon. All eyes turn to him.*

Sorry, folks. No manual.

*Walks up to the bar.*

Double whiskey!


The Saloon

Post 85

The Ghost of Rebjello


*walks in and stands next to Butch and whispers in his ear*

They'll be here in a short while Butch - time to git ready ah reckon.


The Saloon

Post 86

Butch Webjello


Right, Reb. I'll go report to the boss, then get some of the boys spread out around town as a reception committee. I'll meet you back at the NG corral.


*Downs his double whiskey and exits.*


The Saloon

Post 87

The Sunjello Kid

*Nearly collapses at the bar*
I kin barely stand, an we gotter fight agin? Whiskey. I need whiskey. Gimme a double, an purt it in a dirty glass.
smiley - dog
Eh, that dawg is back.


The Saloon

Post 88

Afgncaap5

*Affy, meanwhile, has been frozen in place for quite some time ever since he saw Zero walk in. He finally blinks, pushes everything into his burlap sack (which he hoists over his shoulder), and exits*

Guys, this card game'll have to take place later, I'm afraid. I've got to see to some business at the abandoned mines. You know, puzzles to solve, mazes to map, treasures to pick up....in fact, there's a room with three levers on a wall, and I've just gotta pull one. Because they're there, I have to pull one. I'll be back soon!

*exuent*


The Saloon

Post 89

Dizzy H. Muffin


Um, Affy, "Exeunt" is only used when more than one person is exits.


The Saloon

Post 90

soeasilyamused, or sea

well, affy and all the voices in his head just exeunt. smiley - tongueout


The Saloon

Post 91

dElaphant (and Zeppo his dog (and Gummo, Zeppos dog)) - Left my apostrophes at the BBC

/* Zeppo smiley - dog leaves when Affy says "Exeunt", since nobody has bothered to give him any of the pretzels from the bar that he has been staring at all day. */


The Saloon

Post 92

The Ghost of Rebjello


*leaves and spreads himself round town*


The Saloon

Post 93

Mellowjellow (drunker 'n a skunk)


*goes behind the bar and gets a bottle of whisky and the shotgun they keep behind there just in case*

*hides behind bar and nuzzles whisky*


The Saloon

Post 94

Sherry à la Gelée - Schoolmarm Extraordinaire

*watches all these goings on, then leans over the bar to address the drunk with the shotgun*

Say, Mellah, what's goin' on 'round here?


The Saloon

Post 95

Mellowjellow (drunker 'n a skunk)


Got a bad feeling in these old bones Missy. Best you either git drunk, git a gun or git going.


The Saloon

Post 96

Sherry à la Gelée - Schoolmarm Extraordinaire

Well, Ah kin take a hint.

*finishes whiskey, straightens hair in mirror behind bar. exeunt*

smiley - tongueoutsmiley - winkeye


The Saloon

Post 97

Dizzy H. Muffin


.....


The Saloon

Post 98

Sol

*Someone strongly remenicient of Mary Poppins pushes through the doors. Yes ok, wrong continent and all that. Be thankful there isn't a chimney sweep with that accent in tow. Please note parasol, carpet bag, hat*

*after her eyes adjust to the gloom she glances round with well bred distaste, but seeing no, or very few, vaugly sober or sociable persons, leaves again, tring to have as little contact with surfaces as possible.*


The Saloon

Post 99

Doc Hollijello

Too many strangers.

Teachers, preachers and governessses are not commonly thought of as lowlifes, and yet here they are in Peta Gulch.

koff koff koff koff koff kaaaaaff
*wipes blood off his lips, stands, and walks out into the street*


The Saloon

Post 100

Festusjello

*Notices the comings and goings and decides it's time to take his place for "greeting" the posse.*

*Exeunt smiley - winkeye*


Key: Complain about this post