A Conversation for The Hot Spot!

The Chaps Club

Post 1161

Munchkin

Reticence?! Pah, bally cheek more like. Been in half an hour at least and not a drop has been bought. What are things coming too?


The Chaps Club

Post 1162

Inkwash

I most certainly do, and far be it from me to deprive a thirsty soul of a quencher or two.

But damnit, rules are rules, wot!
Society would go to wrack and ruin without...

Oh dash it all!
Can you make yourself useful at least?


The Chaps Club

Post 1163

Delicia - The world's acutest kitten

By Jove, you're right, what are we coming to. Have one, then, we'll all have one.

Useful, that's me, right on the spot, like that patent ointment thingy, what you want done, old dear?


The Chaps Club

Post 1164

Inkwash

You could spare my aged knees and bring me a pint of Old Peculiar, there's a good gal.


The Chaps Club

Post 1165

Delicia - The world's acutest kitten

I'll spare your old knees by not sitting on them then, sir!


The Chaps Club

Post 1166

Ek* this space intentionally left blank *ki

Popsy? In the mess? Good Gracious ...

I mean, there's in the mess, and there's in the mess ... and she's half-inched my spot as well ... dash it all to blazes ...

Still, gotta move on. Modernise they say - all a load of tish tosh and poppy-cock if you ask me ...


The Chaps Club

Post 1167

Inkwash

Well now, my knees are quite fickle about these kind of things. Some things they'll accept, others they won't...

Eh, what! *guffaw*


The Chaps Club

Post 1168

Delicia - The world's acutest kitten

That makes perfect sense, sir, i have to hand it to you along with your pint. smiley - winkeye


The Chaps Club

Post 1169

Inkwash

Much appreciated!

smiley - stout + Inkers = smiley - biggrin


The Chaps Club

Post 1170

Ek* this space intentionally left blank *ki

smiley - stout + smiley - nurse + Ekkers = smiley - bigeyes + smiley - wow


The Chaps Club

Post 1171

Inkwash

Not arf!

I say, my back is suddenly giving me gyp.
Might have to put off that tour of the skies today chaps.


The Chaps Club

Post 1172

Delicia - The world's acutest kitten

Forgot to swallow your daily poker?


The Chaps Club

Post 1173

Inkwash

I think falling asleep in this chair for eight months might have had something to do with it. smiley - sadface


The Chaps Club

Post 1174

Ek* this space intentionally left blank *ki

Bally good chair for a doze mind ... talking of which smiley - yawn ... actually, what the devil - The George has just opened ... anyone for a snifter or two ... Popsy?


The Chaps Club

Post 1175

Delicia - The world's acutest kitten

Question was asked before, what are we coming to? Service isn't what is used to be, no sir, chap can die in his chair for all they care, slack i call it. Waiter! Take lord whatisname out, he's been dead a month!


The Chaps Club

Post 1176

Inkwash

No, no!
Leave Unkkers where he is.
We're still convinced he'll come back to life some day.

"Just catching forty winks, aren't you old bean!"


"...Alright, have it your way..."


The Chaps Club

Post 1177

Delicia - The world's acutest kitten

Unless he's part of the furniture by now. Wouldn't want to upset things, no sir, must uphold tradition, and not move the furniture round too goddamn much.


The Chaps Club

Post 1178

Ek* this space intentionally left blank *ki

Or as the regimental motto said "agitato numquam supellex cum comilito quietus est" ... "Never move the furniture when a fellow's asleep"

He maybe comatose now, but trust me, such a shock upon stirring would push him o'er the edge ...

What he'll need is a stiff brandy and slice of stilton ...


The Chaps Club

Post 1179

Munchkin

A good strong cheese certainly, cover the smell wot. You'd think the bally maid could at least give him a wipe down with a damp cloth once in a while. Could do with it meself rightly, wot!


The Chaps Club

Post 1180

Delicia - The world's acutest kitten

you can decline jus jurandum with the best of 'em, what? What's Oxford coming too, is what i want to know, swamped by bally intellectuals. Wasn't condoned in the good old times, no sir. And that piece of Stilton stays right here, or i'll see myself forced to er well to take forceful measures what!


Key: Complain about this post