A Conversation for The Hot Spot!

The Chaps Club

Post 421

Red (and a bit grey) Dog


*takes out 12 guage shotgun and loads a couple of rounds. Puts to shoulder aims and fires at lampshade*

BOOMM !!! BOOMM !!

*remains of the lightshade are scattered in all directions and a few shuttlecocks gently float down towards Tonkers*

There you are old bean. I've kept me eye in you know - handy for teaching the servants a few manners.


The Chaps Club

Post 422

The Ghost of Polidari

I've kept my eye in as well, donchaknow. Damned glass ones so easy to misplace is you take them out. Lost the real one in hand to hand combat with a gurkha - doughty little fighters.

Actually it does come out now and again - do shine it up occassionally when the great-grandchildren fancy a game of marbles, what!


The Chaps Club

Post 423

Uncle Heavy [sic]

I say, my hotpants seem to have ridden, somewhat...


The Chaps Club

Post 424

The Ghost of Polidari

* Polidari quickly pulls an eye-patch out of a pocket and places it over his good eye.


The Chaps Club

Post 425

TF - The New Fast Automatic F-Reek - Now in DTS

Uncers! What the hell's going on man?!

You're not wearing a tie, and club rules clearly state if you're going to wear short trousers then then you simply must wear long socks. And that bally makeup makes ya look cheap and tawdry dear chap. Pull yerself together Sir, and have a drink what.

I say I'm getting a devil of a chaff, feels like I've got a bally shuttlecock down the back of me strides....

(shuffles off awkwardly)

TF


The Chaps Club

Post 426

Red (and a bit grey) Dog


Thats the spirit Feffers ... can't let standards drop what ! Don't hold with all that sloppy cross dressing malarky meself - Mrs Redders is a splendidly stout woman and nothing would ever fit me, eh smiley - winkeye

Where's the BALLY DRINKS !!!!


The Chaps Club

Post 427

Inkwash

*pulls out the emergency decanter from under the high-backed chair he's almost dozing off in*

Anyone for a tot o' rum?


The Chaps Club

Post 428

Munchkin

Splendid idea old boy. Just what the doctor ordered while we wait for those drinks. Might help my sight clear after Unkers shenanigans too.


The Chaps Club

Post 429

Inkwash

Yes, it was rather an eyesore, wasn't it.
Can't think what's gotten into the old devil.


The Chaps Club

Post 430

The Ghost of Polidari

* Still behind his eye-patch.

Might be shell-shock, what?


The Chaps Club

Post 431

Uncle Heavy [sic]

*canters arthritically from the room*
*returns in full dress regalia*


The Chaps Club

Post 432

Lurcher


Hmmmmmm....think I prefered the hotpants......still, suppose one must uphold tradition, and all that, what!!
Anyone fancy a drop of McLurchers, while we wait for Scrotum to come out of his Coma??


The Chaps Club

Post 433

The Ghost of Polidari

* Wakes out of a mild doze...

Hmmph. Did someone mention McLurchers?

* Profers glass.


The Chaps Club

Post 434

Lurcher

*pours out a very large measure*
There you go, old chap, wrap yersel` around that. It`ll deaden the pain of waiting for that useless lump of a waiter!!


The Chaps Club

Post 435

Munchkin

Oh, well if you are offering? Very kind of you old bean.
Who is in charge of the servants round here? They need to extract the digit as this lot a are a shower, and absolute shower.


The Chaps Club

Post 436

The Ghost of Polidari

We're obviously not having them beaten enough. I have My Man Godfrey beaten twice a week, whether he needs it or not. Suggest we start doing the same with the miserable lot round here...


The Chaps Club

Post 437

TF - The New Fast Automatic F-Reek - Now in DTS

Mmmmm, beaten indeed, with birch rods what!

Did me the world of good as a lad, makes a man sit up and take notice yer know. Winstom wouln't know who he was without a regular hiding.

Did someone say McLurchers?

TF


The Chaps Club

Post 438

Inkwash

This must be where I've been going wrong with Risely alll this time!

Blasted fellow just needs a swift tap on the backside, what!
And now we're back to Eton again.


The Chaps Club

Post 439

Lurcher


Ahhh....memories! Grit your teeth and think of England, what !!
Here, have another snifter, in fact have several, old chap !!


The Chaps Club

Post 440

Inkwash

A snifter?

If it's a drink I'll take it!


Key: Complain about this post