|So Long And Thanks For Laughing|
- Well, it's Liverpool two, Ipswich nil, and if the score stays
this way, I've got to fancy Liverpool for the win.
- He had an eternity to play that ball, but took too long.
- And so they have not been able to improve on their 100%
- With the last kick of the game, he scored with a header.
- Well, it's a fabulous kaleidescope of colour: almost all the
Brazilians are wearing yellow shirts.
- If that had gone in, it would definitely have been a goal.
- Their manager, Howard Wilkinson, isn't here today, which
strongly suggests that he may be elsewhere.
- I am a firm believer that if one team scores a goal, the other
need to score two to win.
- If a team scores early on, it often takes an early lead.
- You cannot possibly have counted the number of passes made,
but there were eight.
|So Long, And Thanks For Laughing|