A Conversation for Silver Sword - Dark Forest of Quavia

Silver Sword - Dark Forest

Post 281

Thorn

[Sharp]: "..."


Silver Sword - Dark Forest

Post 282

Thorn

[Sharp]: "I dunno quite how to go about setting this up though (Not that it is a set-up, mind you)."


Silver Sword - Dark Forest

Post 283

The Artist Formerly Known as Nerd42

[Gandark] What's to keep him from just smashing the pieces of coal when he crushes them instead of hardening them?
this scheme may work but is unlikely ... you'll have to come up with some really convincing excuses ... it might work
smiley - towelNerd42


Silver Sword - Dark Forest

Post 284

Anole


Silver Sword - Dark Forest

Post 285

Anole

Sorry about that</>
[Anole]: No clue, perhaps self-control.


Silver Sword - Dark Forest

Post 286

Thorn

[Sharp]: "If we could find some way to present it as though the task was some sort of a challenge or strength contest...?"

*notices the travelling lizard-man again*
This time he is going throught the forest w/ a pushcart full of (you guessed it)- meatpies.

"Hey you! Hello again... I think you will find that I have a most intriguing (forgot how to spell that) proposition to make..."

[sales lizard]: (thinks): "Oh, no! Not him again!"

[Sharp]: *puts arms & hands in such a way as though they were a teetering scale balance*

"The opportunity to potentially be able to receive a diamond the size of your head..."

"...Or business as usual, and I guess we'll just have to find someone else to trade it to."

[Lizard man]: *thinks (!) as what the mage is saying begins to sink in.*
: smiley - rofl.


Silver Sword - Dark Forest

Post 287

Thorn

: This is kind of like a series ofg Irish fairy-tales I kind of remember once smiley - laugh.

[Sharp]: (To Gandark): "The trick is to somehow get him to Squeeze the coal instead of just smashing it. OH-"

*smiley - eureka*

"I got it,...If we were to set it up as a strength contest... but the rest of us took some tar, then the giant would think that we were all strong enough to squish the rocks in our hands too..."


Silver Sword - Dark Forest

Post 288

Thorn

[Sharp]: "So, If that settles it, then the next order of business, is how do we wake Flunk up, with out getting him mad at us..."


Silver Sword - Dark Forest

Post 289

Thorn

[Sharp]: "Hmmm..."
*pictures a ringing mechanical alarm-clock w/bells getting dinged by a little hammer...-and a huge foot stamping it flat.*


Silver Sword - Dark Forest

Post 290

The Artist Formerly Known as Nerd42

[Gandark] smiley - erm yeah ... that could be kinda dangerous ... lemme do it. I haven't thought of anything to help yet ...

smiley - bigeyes*nudges the giant*

[Gandark] Hey, uh, Flunk? Wake up! These people have something to tell you about.

smiley - boing*The Giant stirs*

[Flunk] gaaa ... WHABBAHOOBIE! Good morning!

smiley - boing*Gets up and hasn't quite realized there's really nowhere for him to go*
smiley - towelNerd42


Silver Sword - Dark Forest

Post 291

Anole

[Anole] looks up at the giant*
Hello big guy.


Silver Sword - Dark Forest

Post 292

The Artist Formerly Known as Nerd42

[Flunk] smiley - boing Howdy howdy howdy! smiley - silly
smiley - towelNerd42


Silver Sword - Dark Forest

Post 293

Thorn

[sharp]: "I've really never exactly had the (er,-um) fortune (I guess you would call it. Yeah that's it smiley - eureka) to actually meet a real giant in person afores."

*In attempting to shake hands,-which is a very strange thing to do with someone whose tip of their finger takes up your entire palm-, gets rather roughly shaken-up.*

The stuff that was in his pockets gets rattled onto the floor, and his bags fall down too.

(To Gandark): smiley - cdouble: "Whoa-oa"

*sees little smiley - stars swimming around about his head for a bit*

smiley - online2long: "That made me dizzy"


Silver Sword - Dark Forest

Post 294

Thorn

[sharp]: *scoops up and recollects his scattered belongings.*


Silver Sword - Dark Forest

Post 295

The Artist Formerly Known as Nerd42

[Flunk] Oh, Flunk sorry for dropping squshes shineys!
smiley - towelNerd42


Silver Sword - Dark Forest

Post 296

Thorn

[Sharp]: " 'S smiley - ok."


Silver Sword - Dark Forest

Post 297

Thorn

[Sharp]: "You know what, We all heard you was (/is) a really strong giant. Can you show us how strong?"

*Wonders if he will indeed be quite smiley - sorry he'd asked.*


Silver Sword - Dark Forest

Post 298

Thorn

[Sharp]:

(note that the tar and coal are all set-up and ready to come into play (w/a little help)).


Silver Sword - Dark Forest

Post 299

The Artist Formerly Known as Nerd42

[Flunk] Ooh! Flunk very strong! Very strong, yes! smiley - boing *nods head up and down vigorously, making everyone want to shout "Earthquake!"*
smiley - towelNerd42


Silver Sword - Dark Forest

Post 300

Thorn

[Sharp]: "Then you're probably strong enough to take coal in yer hand and smoosh it so hard that it..."

*squelches the lump of tar (in a mock demonstration)*
*points toward the coal*

"You wanna try?"


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Silver Sword - Dark Forest of Quavia

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more