A Conversation for Role Playing: The Last Voyage of the Mary Celeste

Private conversation between Miss Lizzie and Martens

Post 1

Red (and a bit grey) Dog


Dear Miss Lizzie, I fear for you, myself and the safety of us all. I do not know who to trust. I must find the Raven. Can you help me little one - do you know what is going on .... sometimes the youngest sees the most clearly unemcumbered by age, experience or guile ?

My head hurts.


Private conversation between Miss Lizzie and Martens

Post 2

Witty Moniker

I am as confused as anyone, Mr. Martens. Everyone seems to have secrets and no one wants to share them with a little girl.

But when the others are busy with their duties and their conversations a little girl sometimes goes unnoticed. I spend much time exploring this ship. I don't know much yet, but I will.

Tell me more about the Raven, sir. Perhaps I can help you in some way.

*Lizzie pats Martens hand.*

Do you have a headache, Mr. Martens?


Private conversation between Miss Lizzie and Martens

Post 3

Witty Moniker

Mr. Martens?



yoohoo... Red Dog


Private conversation between Miss Lizzie and Martens

Post 4

Red (and a bit grey) Dog


Thank you Miss Lizzie, you are very kind - yes my head hurts a bit Mr head gave me something to drink that didn't wholly agree with me and I find myself a touch indisposed.

You know that there are many perplexing questions about this ship and sadly there are so few answers to go with them. I will share a secret with you .... you can keep a secret can`t you little one ?

You must help me search for the Raven, I do not know whether it is a bird, a person or an object. If you see it you must keep yourself safe first then come and get me. We'll have a secret password that only we know about - if you need me just come to me and say `Dogs are best` or send that message with someone you trust.


Private conversation between Miss Lizzie and Martens

Post 5

Witty Moniker

*very solemn*

I will help you look and I will be very careful. It will be our secret, sir.

*hears commotion on deck*

I'm going to go see what's happening. See you later, Mr. Martens.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more