A Conversation for The BOF Inn (Under Construction)

THE SALOON

Post 81

Is mise Duncan

*rustles bag of Starburst formerly known as Opal Fruits*
Sweet?


THE SALOON

Post 82

Zantic - Who is this woman??

smiley - blush It's been years since anyones called me that! smiley - winkeye


THE SALOON

Post 83

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Yes, I believe they are.


THE SALOON

Post 84

Munchkin

I'd be careful with them if I were you. These students who may well be turning up will have them off you like that.
So, who is buying now I've got these pumps flowing again?


THE SALOON

Post 85

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Buying? smiley - run


THE SALOON

Post 86

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

smiley - yikes Damn case-sensitive... smiley - bleep


THE SALOON

Post 87

Munchkin

Can you put that case in the corner before someone trips over it please.


THE SALOON

Post 88

Munchkin

*Taps watch and mutters under breath* Can't trust these young uns, never on time, tut.


THE SALOON

Post 89

Munchkin

*Wanders over and looks at the announcement*
Ah, 6th of April. That'll be tomorrow then. Hey ho, said Rolly.
*Sheepishly places a bar towel over the pumps.*


THE SALOON

Post 90

~ jwf ~ scribblo ergo sum

*battered, bruised but never beaten ye old landscape gardener 'crawls' through the Saloon on his way to the Snug*

Oh my, ..wish I could stop ..but if I stop I'll never get crawling again.

*crawls away slowly*


THE SALOON

Post 91

Munchkin

*Takes bar towel off of pumps* Right, now its the sixth. Here's hoping they like out of date Hedghog flavour crisps.


THE SALOON

Post 92

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)


Pub crawl's currently at F45817?thread=175976, fyi... smiley - cheers


THE SALOON

Post 93

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)


Oh, and *DON'T* mention Hedgehogs, m'kay? smiley - injured


THE SALOON

Post 94

slarty

Hiya, ya buncha taxdodgin b*****s, I made it after all

*falls flat on face and passes water and out*

smiley - zzz


THE SALOON

Post 95

Munchkin

*Deftly covers Wumbe with a bar towel in a practised manner*


THE SALOON

Post 96

Batty_ACE

*quickly finds a place before the invas... smiley - erm pub crawl begins here*
Hi Munchkin.. may I please have a *hic* smiley - bubbly?


THE SALOON

Post 97

THE KID (Romancer of the Realm of the Rediculous)

l'm Here.


THE SALOON

Post 98

Tabitca

I just drank a pint in a tree served by a hedgehog! I think they are all heading this way..set them up please...a pint or 5 for me, cider for Peet...what's everyone else having?


THE SALOON

Post 99

BovineBeast

Hello everyone!

*walks in, orders a smiley - stout


THE SALOON

Post 100

Fred Smith

*walks in, looks at the hedgehog flavour crisps but quickly decides against it.*


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more