A Conversation for The Meanings of Usernames

Analysis, please

Post 501

The Soko

If somebody could provide some insight to my names, I'd be greatly amused smiley - smiley

I use these names while cruising around: The Soko, Soko, Pabisoko, Narisoko, Locosoko, or Warusoko


Analysis, please

Post 502

Magnolia

Hi and thanks -- I've been falling behind my duties, but am about to remedy that situation ... you'll be fourth on the list.


Analysis, please

Post 503

Wayfarer-- I only wish I were crackly

woo! smiley - biggrinsmiley - bigeyes


Analysis, please

Post 504

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

I'm open to constructive analysis / ridicule, as appropriate... smiley - biggrin


Analysis, please

Post 505

Tefkat

Hi Peet. smiley - kiss


Analysis, please

Post 506

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Hiya, Tk! smiley - blush


Analysis, please

Post 507

The Fish

smiley - whistlesmiley - musicalnote
smiley - fish


Analysis, please

Post 508

snapdragon

curvesnkisses


Analysis, please

Post 509

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

I wonder if you can analyse my name? I doubt "Wargamer" will give you too much trouble...


Analysis, please

Post 510

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

Another though. You mention characters for games, well I've got a ton of them! I'll give you some of my names for examination (Note: These are used in RPGs if that helps). The one's in brackets are ones that are just 'do if you feel like', and I'm not grovelling for there analysis.
N'kai.
Marshal.
Quicksilver.
Virgil.


Analysis, please

Post 511

Alex 195614 As everyone else seems to like incredibly long names I keep mine ironically short.

: Alex 195614 As everyone else seems to like incredibly long names I keep mine ironically short.


Analysis, please

Post 512

Magnolia

I'm sure it'll come as a real surprise, but I AM actually still alive. I've been whizzing about, plus there's the threat of nuclear war to worry about. HOWEVER ... I promise to complete my analyses before the situations goes critical ...


Analysis, please

Post 513

coelacanth

Could you add someone else to the list? Its not me (I was "done" a while ago!) but another researcher who is curious to know what you will come up with but might lose track of the thread.

The researchers name is:
Also Ran

Thanks smiley - ok
smiley - bluefish


E'Dalethni II

Post 514

E'dalethni II

E'Dalethni II


Genie

Post 515

Genie

My name is not original as some on this thread, but I always use it and like the sound of it!

Analysis would be great! smiley - smiley


Hmmm

Post 516

HuhWhy

I've been trying, writing and deleting, to anylize others names, but I just can't seem to get the hang of it, sorry. By the bye, how about mine? HuhWhy's just about the only nickname I use.


Hmmm

Post 517

Magnolia

.... okay, I'll put you on my list ... but there's a backlog I need to clear first ... and I WILL, soon ... very soon *cobwebs developing, even as I write this*


Hmmm

Post 518

Wayfarer-- I only wish I were crackly

*wakes with a start*


*brushes cobwebs from face*


Hmmm

Post 519

Tabitca

wayfarer ..a traveller....scout ..always prepared..Tangential..likes to go off the point.
put it all together:
You like or would love to travel(possibly and armchair traveller), sea figures a lot, would like to sail, you are helpful and prepared for whatever comes along, and like to be a bit off the wall.
Tabsx (helping out)


Hmmm

Post 520

Tabitca

Huh Why ..is your normal reply...You like to question things and like to appear cool(which you are!) Perhaps quite young or young at heart...you have the sense of teen spirit and are a lot of fun.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more