A Conversation for frog

Gefropo HQ

Post 441

CYBERHUMAN

*CYBERHUMAN sighs*

Because sometimes the most obvious plan is the most effective!


Gefropo HQ

Post 442

Malabarista - now with added pony

No, because as you said, they are thwarted by illogic!


Gefropo HQ

Post 443

CYBERHUMAN

*CYBERHUMAN nods understandingly, appearing to see the point but really being desperate to end this argument*

Right. I see.


Gefropo HQ

Post 444

Malabarista - now with added pony

Good. So let's stop arguing and just do what we can, we can think while we work!


Gefropo HQ

Post 445

CYBERHUMAN

*CYBERHUMAN beams, glad that at last the argument has been resolved*

Excellent idea!


Gefropo HQ

Post 446

Malabarista - now with added pony

I'll leave the technology to you then and take care of the men!

*hurries off to oversee the pitching of an efficient camp and the storing of supplies*


Gefropo HQ

Post 447

CYBERHUMAN

*CYBERHUMAN goes back to the scientific laboratories to discuss with Dr. Forbes new forms of technological self-defence that the HQ could set up at strategic places to warn of a robot attack*


Gefropo HQ

Post 448

Malabarista - now with added pony

*finishes taking inventory*


Gefropo HQ

Post 449

CYBERHUMAN

*CYBERHUMAN meets up again with Dr. Edward Forbes, the HQ's leading scientific researcher and adviser, and together they discuss the possibility of putting detection dishes on the battlements of the HQ, which give off sound waves that reverberate off solid objects in their path. Dr. Forbes, although he admits they would be extremely useful to alert the troops to an attack very early on, admits that the sound waves will reverberate off anything that gets in their path, such as a tree or an animal. He suggests using dishes that can detect the electrical emissions of robots or cyborgs*


Gefropo HQ

Post 450

Malabarista - now with added pony

*wanders into the lab*

Wow, gotten around to inventing sonar and radar?


Gefropo HQ

Post 451

CYBERHUMAN

*Dr. Forbes turns to her, and speaks in his usual deep, serious voice*

There are already sonar and radar detectors established at this HQ. They are more susceptible to jamming signals than sound wave dishes or electrical emission detectors.


Gefropo HQ

Post 452

Malabarista - now with added pony

smiley - headhurts sound waves *is* sonar!


Gefropo HQ

Post 453

CYBERHUMAN

*CYBERHUMAN speaks instead of Dr. Forbes*

The sound wave dishes are a more advanced form of sonar detection, more immune to the effects of a jamming signal that just ordinary sonar.


Gefropo HQ

Post 454

Malabarista - now with added pony

Are they now? You're battysmiley - winkeyesmiley - bat


Gefropo HQ

Post 455

CYBERHUMAN

*CYBERHUMAN checks his energy level reading, which is located on a small LCD screen on his left wrist*

My energy levels are low. I'm going to find somewhere quiet and secluded to recharge for a few hours. Technically I shall be asleep, so I do not want to be disturbed. See you later!

*He leaves the laboraties*


Gefropo HQ

Post 456

Malabarista - now with added pony

*sighs*

Good night! I'll take charge of the night watch then, shall I? I'll wake you at dawn...


Gefropo HQ

Post 457

CYBERHUMAN

*CYBERHUMAN returns to the HQ looking very dazed and confused, his cybernetic body having undertaken some damage which is shown by the sparks that are flying off his body and the rather mangled state of his chest. He sits down rather wearily in the main laboratory and waits for Doctor Forbes to come and attend to his injuries*


Key: Complain about this post