A Conversation for frog

Gefropo HQ

Post 381

CYBERHUMAN

*Grant is pushed into the operating theatre on a bed with wheels*


Gefropo HQ

Post 382

Malabarista - now with added pony

*stands by in case she can help*


Gefropo HQ

Post 383

CYBERHUMAN

*CYBERHUMAN brushes past her, blocking the way*

Excuse me. Now then Grant, that man over there is called Igor and he's going to surgically re-attach your legs back onto your body. I know he may not look medically qualified, but believe me he's an excellent surgeon and will do his very best for you. When the surgery is complete, I will use my cell regenerator panel to repair the body cells of your legs so that they will be as good as new.

*As Grant is pushed towards Igor so the surgery may begin, CYBERHUMAN turns and bumps into Mala*

*crossly* Will you kindly get out my way! You're always under my feet!

*Goes to assist Igor in the surgery*


Gefropo HQ

Post 384

Malabarista - now with added pony

*leaves to attend to the many wounded waiting*


Gefropo HQ

Post 385

CYBERHUMAN

*CYBERHUMAN talks to Igor*

She's an ungrateful one isn't she? I save her life twice, each without a word of thanks, and then when I try and help a critically injured man she accuses me of not caring. Are they all like her on this planet?

*Igor shakes his head - he's a man of few words*

I'm glad. Anymore time spent around her and I'm going to momentarily forget that humans are quite my favourite species and do something I shouldn't.


Gefropo HQ

Post 386

Malabarista - now with added pony

*fumes about Cy as she works*


Gefropo HQ

Post 387

CYBERHUMAN

*CYBERHUMAN can't help smiling to himself as he assists in the surgery - definitely a spark between them there*


Gefropo HQ

Post 388

Malabarista - now with added pony

*goes out to see to the non-wounded men, ordering and controlling the distribution of food, water, and bedding*


Gefropo HQ

Post 389

Malabarista - now with added pony

*finishes supervising the digging of extra latrines outside*


Gefropo HQ

Post 390

Edddie - now with a name 516% longer!

*also helps the wounded*


Gefropo HQ

Post 391

Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

Do you want a Gefropo-badge?


Gefropo HQ

Post 392

Malabarista - now with added pony

smiley - cool

Why not? But don'T make it as gory as this thread has become! smiley - ill


Gefropo HQ

Post 393

Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

smiley - cheerup (talk to you about it on skype)

do the others want one too?


Gefropo HQ

Post 394

CYBERHUMAN

*CYBERHUMAN walks with Grant as he walks into the Sick Bay with both his legs fixed to his body and completely regenerated on a cellular level by the cell regenerator panel. If you hadn't seen Grant before, you would swear that he had never lost his legs in the battle against the robots, as the level of success with which they have been restored is astonishing. Igor follows CYBERHUMAN into the Sick Bay and together they stand admiring their work. Grant is extremely happy and can't stop looking down at his newly-restored legs, a broad smile stretching from ear to ear*


Gefropo HQ

Post 395

Malabarista - now with added pony

*sets a few patrols and sends the remaining troops to rest*


Gefropo HQ

Post 396

Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

smiley - bigeyes a sickbay?


Gefropo HQ

Post 397

Malabarista - now with added pony

an impromptu one


Gefropo HQ

Post 398

CYBERHUMAN

*CYBERHUMAN comes over to Tavaron*

Yes, there is a Sick Bay here. There's also a Mortuary, where those troops who sadly died in the battle against the robots have been taken, and several scientific laboratories deep within this HQ for researching and analysing various hostile life-forms.


Gefropo HQ

Post 399

Malabarista - now with added pony

smiley - weird

How did my little one-cell gaol expand like this?


Gefropo HQ

Post 400

CYBERHUMAN

*CYBERHUMAN laughs*

There are no measurements in infinity Mala.


Key: Complain about this post